33-I will kill u..

"For warming men's bed"mitali says the most worst thing...

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence

Silence.

Silence...

"Mitaliii"he shouts while gripping her neck choking her to death.....

Others were just looking at their friend shockingly...

He was not their neil...the neil who respects girls...the neil for whom nothing is important than M5...

But today..he is not their neil..

he is just his angel's neil....

"How dare u...how dare u to say that...I will kill u" he shouts while he was pressing her neck more.....

Mitali was crying and was struggling to breathe.....

"Neil..leave her..."arjun came in between as he can't see neil like this..

"Neil..chod usse"juhi and others were trying to free mitali from him except avni who was just looking at her man...how much he loves me..she thought

She was not at all affected by mitali's words....

Because she knows herself more than the outsiders like mitali...

And most importantly her neil knows his angel...infact he knows his angel more than her...

"Avni...stop him..varna maar dega voh usse"arjun came running towards avni who was at distance....

Avni immediately came into her senses..

She ran towards them..

"Neil..chodo usse"avni tries to free mitali from his grip..but it seems that now he was not in his senses....

"Neil...I said leave her"Avni shouts loudly halting neil's movement....

He slowly leaves her neck which had turned red from his finger marks....

Mitali was coughing badly while tears were continuously flowing from her eyes...

Shwera too was shockingly looking towards him who just came few minutes back after listening some noise...

"Agli baar aisa kuch bhi bolne se pehle yeh zarur yaad rakhna"neil says dangerously pointing towards her condition....she was coughing badly while juhi was rubbing her back.....

He storms out from there with red eyes...shweta follows him in worry...

On otherside After composing herself avni looks at mitali who was in tears....

"Think before u speak mitali...varna anjaam isse bhi battar hoga...i m warning u last time...stop poking  ur nose in my matter otherwise be ready to bear the consequences...and trust me...my threats are not at all fake..."avni says angrily glaring at her and leaves not before signalling something to arjun...

Arjun nods at her assurance...

"Ab ek aur kahaani banani padegi..."arjun thought looking at others who was still in shock with current happenings..

"Main drummer bana hi kyun...story maker hi ban jaata...i m sure voh jyaada profitable hota mere liye"arjun further thought making faces and sighs in tension...

"Kya...koi mela nahi chal raha yaha...leave"juhi shouts at other students present there...

All starts leaving except M4 and vidyut....

Vidyut stares at mitali in disbelief and leaves giving a disgusting look to her....

Mitali starts crying badly sitting on floor...

Juhi hugs her tightly in order to console her...

"U were wrong this time mitali...."juhi whispers suddenly making mitali shocked....

"Juhi..tum bhi"mitali asks not able to believe her...

"Yes..u were wrong..u have no right to comment on someone's personal life..voh ananya ka personal matter tha...but u..u just crossed all limits...."juhi says seriously.....

"Phir neil ne joh kiya..kya voh theek tha..he literally tried to kill me..that too for that outside girl..."mitali says...

Juhi and sid too was lost in this thought..why neil reacted like that..that too with M5 member...

"Toh isme kya galat tha mitali..he was right at his place...u all know guys ki neil girls ki kitni respect karta hai..aur mitali ne yaha ananya ke character pe savaal uthaya...so his reaction was obvious"arjun tried his best to justify neil's action....

"Like seriously arjun...i insulted ananya isliye neil tried to kill me..isme kya obvious hai..."mitali asks unbelievably...

"Mitali is right arjun..i know..mitali did wrong..or we can say worst..but the way neil reacted..there is something more to it...i m sure neil is hiding something from us"juhi says in serious tone...

*******************
Precap:broken kiara...avni neil's romnace...

Short one..i know...

Bare with this one for now..

Love Mamta