34-How dare she..

"Aunty...aryan ghar pe hai kya...actually main uska call try kar rahi hu lekin voh utha nahi raha"kiara asks shagun on call...

"Kiara beta..voh actually main out of town hu ek friend ki marriage ke liye..aur ashok australia gaye hue hai..business meeting ke liye..ek kaam kyun nahi karti..tum ghar chali jao..i m sure aryan ghar par hi hoga...."shagun suggests...

"Ohhk aunty..main chali jaati hu...aunty voh aryaman bhaiyaa hoge kya ghar pe"kiara asks...

"Aryaman...pata nahi beta..kyun..kuch kaam tha"shagun asks in confusion..

"Haa..voh papa bhi unka call try kar rahe the..toh laga nahi isliye unhone aapse puchne ko kaha"kiara says...

"Kiara..tum ghar jaake aryan se puch lo..usse zarur pata hoga"shagun further says...

"Ok aunty..."they hang the call

******************

Kiara enters khurana mansion but whole mansion was silent...she frowns in confusion but nevertheless she heads upwards to find aryan's room...

"Kamaal hai..pura ghar khaali hai..koi servants bhi nahi dikh rahe"kiara thought....

She came across a room which was close from outside...

"Yeh room ka darvaja bahar se kon lock karta hai"she thought...

She opens it but gasps looking at the scene...

Whole room was covered with a girl's pictures...there were cozy pictures of aryan with that girl...

Like hugging each other..pecking each other....

"Yeh kiska room hai..aur yeh ladki kon hai aryan ke saath"she thought...

She closes the door and was about to head downward but she listened some noise from one room...

She frowns but starts heading towards it...

And next second she gasps in shock seeing the scene in front of her.....

Aryaman was lying on floor unconscious...

"Aryaman bhaiyya"she whispers shockingly...

She ran towards him...

"I m sorry doll"only these words were escaping his lips....

She notice one more thing...that is his room contains avni's pictures...

She immediately ran for some help when she saw aryan entering inside with pissed mood...

"Aryan"she ran towards him while he was shocked seeing her there...

"Tum...tum yaha kya kar rahi ho"he asks in shocked tone..

"Aryan..voh..upar...aryaman bhaiyya"she says with panic making him scared..

"Bhai"he whispers and ran upwards followed by kiara..

"Bhai"he shouts seeing him unconscious...

"Bhai kya hua...bhai utho"aryan pats his cheeks...

"I love u avni"he whispers in unconscious state making them shocked...

Aryan picks him up and lays him down on bed...

"Main doctor ko call karti hu"kiara says...

Aryan nods still in shocked...he never knew that his bhai loves someone...

"Kon hai yeh avni..joh koi bhi ho..i will find her bhai...aapke khushi ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakta hu...i have to find her for u..."aryan thought looking at aryaman...