28-where are u?

"Chalo...ab roka toh acche se ho gaya...ab bas engagement ki taiyaari karni hai"shagun says...

"Kiara beta...jake change karke aao"ashish says to which she nods and leaves not before giving a beautiful smile to aryan...

Aryan rolled his eyes at all this and was busy on his phone basically messaging his current girlfriend....

Aryaman observes the whole house...

Aryaman's pov....

Kitna kuch badal gaya inn 15 saalon main..

Voh ghar joh har roz uski hasi se kheel utthta tha..aaj vahi ghar itna khaali sa lag raha hai..

I saw her pic which was hanged on wall...

She was as usual looking both cute+beautiful wearing that tiara....

I miss u so much.....

Where are u...?

Plz apne aru ke paas vaapas aa jao...

Aru is sorry doll...

Aryaman's pov ends...

A lone tear escape his eye which he wipes immediately but ashish saw this...

"U did wrong"ashish whispers plainly while he immediately turns listening his voice..

"I know..and i m badly regretting it"aryaman says in guilty tone...

"But now ur this regret is of no use..."ashish says making him confuse..

"What u mean...?"aryaman asks...

"She is dead"ashish says while aryaman went numb listening this...

He was shockingly looking towards him...

"No..no..u...u are lying right"he asks frantically...

"I m her father...baap hu uska...uske baare main kabhi aisa jhoot nahi bolunga..."ashish says and leaves while aryaman was just trying to register his words....

"Doll"he whispers while tears were trickling down his eyes...

He immediately leaves from there while shagun and ashok were confused seeing this....

*************

"Neil"she says while he hmms nuzzling his lips on her neck...

They both were on college terrace...

It was nearly 10 pm...

Both were not willing to go home so they were spending there time with each other soaking in each others embrace....

Suddenly it starts raining heavily...

"Neil baarish..."they both ran inside the college...

"Neil...main toh puri bheeg gayi....."she says with a cute pout raising his desires more...as she was already looking hot in that wet attire...