teaser

"Kiara...kiska wait kar rahi ho..pehnao ring"ashish asks her while she looks at aryaan with teary eyes and he was avoiding the eye contact with her..

She looks at her papa who was so happy with this alliance..she did'nt want to snatch his happiness...

She slowly slide the ring in his finger...

"Aryan..."shagun asks him to do the same..

He nods and slides the ring in her finger...

All claps and ashok and ashish hugs each other...

Suddenly there movements were halted by a voice...

"Arey...mere bina hi engagement kar li"they all turn and found avni standing there...

Neil was the one who was more than shocked seeing her there...

He looks at arjun shockingly who too was giving him same look...

They sees a bottle in her hand...

She is drunk..shitt

Neil thought holding his head...

"Ananya...yeh kya tareeka hai...u are drunk..."Ashish asks in little angry tone as she was spoiling his daughters engagement*according to him*

"Upps...Mr.Ashish Mehta ko gussa aa gaya...ab aap vapas mujhe ghar se nikal denge..right"she says trying to balance her body..

Neil immediately held her protecting her in his arms...

****************

"I hate u Mr.Ashish mehta.....i hate u..nafrat hai mujhe aapse...aapke chehre se...aapki family se..."avni shouts and shouts while Ashish was crying on her feet....

Neela tries to hug her but she jerks her away and hugs neil..

"Take me away neil..mujhe inn logo se dur le jao..i hate all of them...."she says and faints in his arms...

****************

"Ab yeh vivaah sampanna hua"pandit announces while AvNeil smiles at each other widely...

So teaser is here to tease u...

Finally..her identity will be revealed...aur uske saath kuch raaz bhi bahar aayenge...

Are u guys excited...

Share ur views..

And do vote and comment..

Love Mamta