11-Ananya is angel..

"Say it neil...plz don't stop this time....u can share it with me"arjun says assuring him..

They both were on beach....

Neil..no no..actually avni loves beaches...

Neil still remembers how avni use to force him to take her here..

How she used to make those cute pouts which would melt his heart...

"Avni...what should i tell u about her...in short..avni is my everything..my love...my life...My angel"neil says all lost in her memories..

"U know arjun..she was full package of cuteness..means..the way she used to talk na..like in her todler voice...it was so heartwarming...u know..she used to call mom shweta maa...yes..she is used to consider mom as her second mother"

"Neil..who was she..i mean.."arjun asks..

"She is ashish uncle's daughter.."neil says shocking arjun..

"U mean to say that she was vidyut's kiddo.."arjun asks in shock..

"How do u know about this..did vidyut told u"neil asks in confusion...

"No..one day when i visit mehta industries for dad's work..i was going to enter ashish uncles cabin but i stopped hearing someone's yelling....i open the door little and what i saw next left me shocked..i mean vidyut was yelling at his father and ashish uncle was not saying anything..he was just standing there with his head hung down while tears were trickling down his eyes..i was so shocked neil..i mean vidyut respects elders so much..then this side of him was totally new for me...and i was more shocked seeing ashish uncle silent...because ashish uncle is so short tempered..and also i was confused hearing vidyut's words..as he was yelling at ashish uncle saying that because of him he lost his kiddo..his sister...i thought to not interupt in their personal matter..so i left from there"arjun says making neil more confused...

"Arjun..how can be this possible..i mean...how can vidyut blame ashish papa...what is his fault..because according to my knowledge..avni was kidnapped by some goons..and now till today she is missing"neil says making arjun shocked..

"What...kidnapped..when"
Arjun asks.

"15 years ago"neil says while arjun was not able to say anything..

15 years...

This was shock for arjun..as neil is waiting for the girl who had been kidnapped 15 years ago..

"I know what u are thinking...but believe me my angel is alive...my heart says it...my angel is in this world..."neil says making arjun smile..

"If u are saying then she must be somewhere...because u loves her truely....and this love will be ur strength..don't worry..we will find her together"arjun says assuring him..

"U know..even harshad told me the same..even he believes that i will get my angel"neil says smiling..

"Harshad knows it..."arjun asks shockingly..

"Yes..he himself found out when he once saw my breakdown in past "neil says...

"Harshad is truely a nice man..but i don't understand why he is behaving like this with mitali..."arjun says remembering harshad's last conversation with mitali..

"There must be some reason arjun..i heard harshad saying that mitali herself is responsible for this...."neil says..

"And mitali and juhi are blaming ananya for it...she is so innocent man...i don't know why they hate ananya so much.."arjun says...

Hearing ananya's name neil got lost in her thoughts...

"Now where are u lost.."arjun asks seeing him lost somewhere...

"Arjun..its..its just assumption ok...don't take it seriously...but i sometime feels that ananya is my angel"neil says shocking arjun...

"What..how....i mean..how's this possible..her name is ananya..not avni"arjun says after listening him to which neil gets sad...

"Ok..tell me more about ur angel.."arjun says trying to divert his mind as he saw how he got sad...

Neil starts telling his childhood with his angel....her cute little antics..her naughtiness...her innocence...

"U know arjun...what she used to call me"neil says smilingly..

"What"arjun too was smiling after hearing his talks about his angel..and from this he can conclude that how much neil loves his angel...

"Neilu...she used to call me neilu"neil says while smile from arjun's face vanishes hearing neilu...

"Voh..voh neilu...mera neilu..."

Ananya's cries echoes in his ears...he remembers how she was crying in purvi's arms chanting neilu's name..now all is crystal clear for him..

"It means Ananya is angel...neil's angel"arjun thought in his mind...

"No..first i have to confirm it...and for that i have to talk with purvi..only she can help me in this...i can't tell neil anything now..."arjun was thinking while looking at neil who was smilingly telling him about his angel.....

Precap:harshad's outburst...where is soha?

I know u all are waiting for harshad's outburst..

Next chapter is full of it..and also u get to know about soha..

And now..coming to the update..how was it...

Neil thinks that avni was kidnapped...but is it true..or their is something more to it?

So are u guys excited for further updates..

As it is gonna be hell interesting...

So stay tune and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta