Chapter 14

After a couple of minutes lisa finally arrive at the lake.

Jungkook and jennie were standing near the entrance so lisa could see them.

Jungkook and jennie turn around when they saw lisa walking toward them. She walk a bit closer to jennie and slap her.

"What the fuck lisa" jungkook let out and was about to push her away when jennie grab his arm.

"No jungkook i deserve it" jennie said as her tears were dripping down.

"At least you know you are an ungrateful bitch who doesnt deserve taehyung" she let out her anger making jungkook get on his nerve.

"Dont you dare call her that, this isnt her fault she has her reason she isnt doing that because it please her, so dont be a bitch thinking you know everything" jungkook said while jennie who was still grabbing his arm pull him down, so he stop.

"Am really sorry lisa but tell taehyung to move on, i never love him it just a game i dont know how he didnt see that" jennie said wiping her tears and tried to act tough.

Jungkook look at her he could feel that she was forcing herself to act but lisa couldnt see that.

"Good cause girl like you think they are so pretty and unforgettable just remember you will never ever find someone like taehyung i guess it is your lose" lisa said looking at jennie straight in the eye.

"And also never call him again" lisa said as she started walking away.

"Why didnt you tell her why you had to do it" jungkook said looking at jennie who's tears started falling down.

"She is his best friend she wouldnt be able to keep it a secret from him" jennie let out dropping to her knee but jungkook grab her quickly.

"Jen" jungkook said as he grab her shoulder.

"Am a real bitch i have hurt him so much why i am like that" jennie said crying when jungkook pull her for a hug and pat her head and said " No you are not dont ever say that."

~~~~~

The next day lisa went to see taehyung
to tell him what jennie told her.

"Hey " lisa said to taehyung who was looking out of the window.

"I went to see jennie yesterday" lisa continue making him turn around.

"You what?" taehyung replied as he didnt expect her to do so.

"And you know what she told me?" lisa said gaining taehyung attention at the fullest.

"She told me you were a game to her and that she never really love you" lisa said causing taehyung to walk toward her.

"No no no that's isnt true" he shouted.

"Taehyung she told me that with her own fucking mouth" lisa shouted back.

"No please no" taehyung said and sat of his bed, lisa sat next to him and pat his back.

~~~~~~~
It has been two years now since jennie and taehyung broke up.
Jennie and kai are now engage it is all over the news. Even taehyung saw it on a news paper.

Newpaper:

Kim jennie and Kai jong-in are engage

Taehyung threw the newspaper on the ground and grab his phone and dial a number. When the number pick up he said " lets date".

Jungkook went aboard for business and rosie went on a vacation with jimin to Mauritius.

So jennie was all alone, everyday she would wake up and think about taehyung.

Since they broke up jennie has been faking her smile or trying to prove to herself that she is happy when she isnt.

It has been month her and kai got engage she cant believe she put a ring on the finger of someone she doesnt even like.

During these two years jennie has try to get to know kai but nothing about him make her feel comfortable or happy. They didnt even have anything in common. But she had to pretend, kai seem to like her but she hasnt let him kiss her or anything the only thing she let him was hold her hands.

Because of the news of the engage the company has been getting better and jennie was happy that at least it was doing something but was it worth her happiness.

~~~~~

Kai came to pick up jennie, he told her he wanted to take her to place he really like. He told jennie to dress casual and wait for him so jennie did so.

Jennie wore

When they arrive there jennie realise it was a bar

"You come here" jennie asked.

"Yeah i like things like that, dont think that i only like expensive stuff" he said, jennie gave him a smile and enter.

They sat at a table near the stage. When someone got of the platform.

"Good afternoon everyone i hope you are having a good night and today as a lot of you have recommended Mr V to come back as you guys loved his performance last week, please give a hand to V " he said causing everyone to clap.

~~~~~~

Jennie Pov

He gave the mic to a black hair guy, i couldnt really see his face but when he spoke in the mic my heart started beating fast.

"Taehyung" i said to myself as i saw him coming on stage and his eyes notice me.

"No this cant be how we see each other again" i said to myself as i could feel the tears in my eyes.

To be contine