Chapter 6

2 months later
My baby was growing so much and so far our baby was healthy and our relationship was flourishing. We have kept it mostly to us about the baby, considering our announcement is being posted and sent out today.

He said "you look so good baby."

I smiled as he gave me kisses on my forehead. I said "thank you!"

I smiled brightly as he said "you ready to be my wife?"

The smile couldn't be wiped off my face as we made our way to the courthouse. We decided to elope and then we would have a larger wedding later on after the baby is born. I said "yes I can't wait to be Mrs. Evans."

When we got there he wrapped his arms around me. He said "I love you."

I said "I love you too."

We got into the courthouse and did everything. He put the ring on my finger and it was the perfect size for my hand and just looked like it had been there forever. He said "I love you Mrs. Evans."

I kissed him after I put his ring on and said "I love you too Mr. Evans."

After we finished we went back to our house where he had a private chef come in and make us food. He said "Kianne."

I said "yes?"

He said "what do you want to drink? I got grape or apple juice."

I laughed and said "umm. My baby wants grape juice."

He laughed and said "I knew it. That's why I bought it before hand. I'll put it in a wine glass and everything from you."

I laughed and said "thank you baby."

We sat and the chef brought out our first plate. By the time we finished eating half of the wine and grape juice bottles were gone. I know my baby was a lil tipsy. We went upstairs and showered. I put this on and fixed my hair.

I had my hair straightened and put a robe with white slippers and puffs on top of them  on

I had my hair straightened and put a robe with white slippers and puffs on top of them  on. Los was in bed laying under the covers. He said "what you doing ma?"

He had lit candles all over the room and pink rose petals. I said "babyyy, come on."

He sat up and said "wassup ma, I'm up." I got into bed and he pulled me on top of him kissing on my neck. He said "take this robe off."

I took off the robe and he said "damn, you threw this on for me mamas?"

I smiled and said "yesss baby."

He said "you gon let me get some pussy."

I laughed and said "of coursee daddy."

He started gripping my butt while kissing the tops of my boobs. He said "you might as well take this top off babe."

You know what happened from there. When we finished I said "I'm mad tired."

I grabbed my phone and posted this on my Instagram.