"What the fuck!" Freddy shouted "They're ruining everything!"

I looked at myself, my whole body began to fade. I realized I must've been waking up, thanks to the teenagers yelling outside.

"I'll see you in your dreams." Freddy said while he waved his gloved hand 'Goodbye'.

As I fully disappeared everything went black and I opened my eyes. I sat up on the couch, Micheal wasn't next to me. I felt my cheek, as I did it stung. When I looked at my hand there was blood. My dream was real? I was afraid to fall asleep again but tried to focus on reality first.

"Micheal?!" I shouted, looking around the room.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen, there was no fog or knives on the floor. That at least relieved me, though I needed to focus on finding Micheal.

I jumped as I heard banging on the front door.

"Guys help me get this open!" I heard one of them yell as they began to push the door more.

Suddenly the door burst open and a few tall guys walked in. They all first looked at me in confusion and walked up to me cautiously.

"What've we got here guys?" One of them laughed.

I backed up, they were getting much too close for comfort. Once one of them got really close he pushed me to the ground, the wood of the floor splintering my palms and fingers. They were all standing over me, I didn't know what to do. I tried to stand up so I could get away but they kicked me right in the gut, making me fall once again to the ground. The pain I felt was so horrible, it was going through my whole body. The stinging, throbbing pain in my stomach was almost unbearable.

Suddenly I saw Micheal stand behind them, the boy in the middle suddenly started to rise as he made a choking sound and his whole body shook. The two other guys got startled and fell to the side, watching their friend die in shock. Micheal whipped the guy off the knife, throwing him off to the side. He then went to the guy on the left and quickly slit his throat, leaving the blood pouring down his body. He then went to the last boy on the right and stabbed him straight in the chest as he stared into his widened eyes. Micheal left the knife in his chest and came over to you, trying to help you up. You could barely walk, but with the help of Micheal you could.

"Thank you." You said, though you struggled to talk.

He held you close to him, bridal style and walked you upstairs and into his room. He laid you gently onto the bed and sat by your side. He looked down at you and held your hand, rubbing your palm with his thumb. You felt so calm next to him, knowing he'll always be here for you, and knowing how much he cares for you-

BAM! You and Micheal both jolted your heads to the noise you heard from downstairs. You suddenly heard footsteps, like the sound of many feet running along the creaking floorboards. You heard steps coming quickly up the stairs, you were so scared of who it could be now. Micheal slipped his hand under the mattress, removing a huge kitchen knife as he gripped it tightly in his hand.

A few police officers stood in the doorway, pointing their guns into the room, mainly at Micheal.

They shot Micheal with no hesitation. Micheal fell and laid out on the bed while blood dripped down his chest and his knife fell out of his hand. I felt my heart drop, as tears poured from my eyes. An officer cautiously ran across the room, over to me. He grabbed my arm and tried to bring me towards the doorway.

As he ran by Micheal he suddenly rose up and grabbed the officer by the neck, pushing him against the wall. I fell backwards against the bedside table as Micheal choked him and stuck a knife into his gut, the officers at the door continuously shot him but they had no effect.

Micheal yanked his knife out of the officer, making him drop to the ground. As he turned to the rest of the officers another officer entered holding a shotgun.

He shot Micheal instantly, making him drop to the floor, even more blood seeping from his body. A few more officers ran around him and grabbed me, pulling me to the doorway. This time they got by him, they pulled me through the door. The last that I saw was the rest of the officers beating Micheal, kicking him and hitting him with their batons.

"NO! PLEASE!" I yelled as they pulled me out, the tears running down my eyes as I attempted to struggle from their grip, but it was useless.

They put me in the back of their police car. As one of them drove I watched outside as the Myers house faded away. Tears ran down my face nonstop, I felt in that moment all I knew was sadness, he really cared for me, he loved me like no other but they tore him away from me.

My eyes were so strained, each tear hurt my eyes but the tears wouldn't stop. I closed my eyes, hoping it could at least ease the pain. Closing my eyes did help lessen the pain so I did at least feel a small bit of relief in that second. While my eyes were closed I saw only black, until I opened my eyes again.

All of a sudden I was sitting on a rusty bench in an old boiler room. I stood up in confusion but froze in fear as I realized that I must've fallen asleep.

"Miss me?" I heard Freddy ask as he peeked around the corner of a rusty pipe.

"Never in a million years." You say, mistakenly letting your mind speak for yourself.

You jump, falling off the bench as Freddys suddenly on the bench, sitting right next to you.

"Watch your mouth." He angrily demands as he looks down at you.

Suddenly his expression changes to happiness as he sprouts off the bench and says "I've got a fun surprise! Follow me!"

He runs around a corner and I hesitantly followed him.

"Ta da!" He excitedly shouts as he stands over Micheal, laying on the floor at his feet.

"Oh no, Micheal!" I cried as I rushed to his aid.

You hug Micheal, feeling his warm yet motionless body. Suddenly you feel one of Freddys knives below your chin, lifting your face to look at him.

"You better not have forgotten me so soon babe." He said, kneeling on the other side of Micheals body.

"You know" he says, removing his knife from your face "I can kill him at any second if I wanted to"

He glided the knife on his pointer finger along Michaels chest and stomach. As he said that I felt my stomach twist into a knot and my heart shatter.

"No, please!" You yell with no hesitation "I'll do anything!"

"Anything, huh?" Freddy responds with a smirk.