Why i love you

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, if i did, Sasuhina would be a real couple trust me.

I got inspired by "Sweet union" by crazygurl12 fanfiction ffn please check her out. The story plot is mine. I just love the concept of Sasuhina family in Canon universe, where he fall in love with Hinata after his adventure to repent for his sin.

I don't plagiate, because i respect the author.

Enjoy this story you awesome Sasuhina lovers, we're cooler than the haters!.

Sasuke woke up to the sound of his wife vomitting in their private toilet, ever since they got married the Hyuga council refuse to let Hinata live in the Uchiha compound. They gave plenty of reasons why, like the Compound is not strong enough or the eerie atmosphere from the massacre incidence is scaring Hinata. Which is all bullshit for Sasuke point of view.

Flashback

"I'm going to bring my wife with me to the Uchiha compound" Sasuke sternly said that with eyes full of hatred to the elders direction "Whether you like it or not."

"We can't do that, and you don't have the rights to demand anything since you are still under Konoha's prison protection" said the Hyuga elder talking back at him maliciously.

"I might be a rogue ninja in the past, but i love Hinata and she is my wife, no harm will come to her. I still have my senses inside of me" he picked up the Uchiha compound contract scroll and put in inside his left pocket.

"We refuse to let you bring her to that filthy place! Mark my word! If you continue on pressuring us you will face the consequences!"

Before he can talk back at that old stupid fart, Hinata came inside the meeting room and hold his hand ever so gently.

"Sasu-kun, let us go back inside. You haven't eaten any food right? I cook something for you" that smile on her face calm his heart, he smile back at her and nodded as a sign of approval.

"Lets go" before he even step his foot outside the meeting room, he turn his head and look back at the Hyuga elders.

"We are not finish yet, i will bring this matters later"

Flashback ends

"Hime?, are you okay" he approach the toilet door knocking it from the outside.

"Can i come inside?"

"N-no Sasu i'm fine, just a little headache that is all" she said with a soft voice hoping to calm her husband down.

"We can meet Sakura this morning if you want, it may just take a few minutes to check up on you"

The sound of vomitting become to much for Sasuke to handle, thank god that the door is not locked.

"Hime.. hahh" he sigh while walking towards her, she have her head near the toilet bowl vomitting everything that she has eaten.

Tears flowing down on her face, with a hiccup sounds that follows after. Not wasting anymore time, he bend over and lift her in his arms. Hugging her closer to his body, she sniffles quietly trying to contain her cries but failed. Not with her hiccups acting at this moment.

"Sasu-kun, i don't feel well" she hides her face on his neck, smelling the masculine smell that she love so much.

"I know love" Sasuke wipe her tears with his fingers. "Do you want to do something before we go to Sakura this morning, a warm bath perhaps?"

"No.." acting like a sulking child, Sasuke smiled at her behaviour. Fate sure is funny, one moment you're rogue ninja and the second you are someones husband. Hinata Hyuga husband to be exact, before, he thinks that Hinata is the same like his other fangirls who annoys him.

But after he got to know her, there is something different about her that makes him attracted to her. Maybe that soft genuine smile of hers or her gentle attitude, who knows.

He remember the time when he saw her playing with the orphans, his heart skip a beat. The way she plays with the orphans makes his heart soften at the sight. It is that time that he knows, he fell so madly in love with her.

They have been friends for more than 2 years, after he got back from his adventure as a rouge ninja. During that time he spend most of his day with Hinata who are asked personally by Tsunade to watch over him since Sakura and Ino got their hands full practicing medical art with the hokage herself. Without second doubt she agreed to it.

"Are you ready?" He ask again

"Yeah, lets get going shall we?" She smile and giggle at him which he replied with a smile of his own.

They walk hand in hand, ignoring the looks the villagers have given to them. Some are smiling but some of them talks bad about the couple, how Sasuke are not worth to be the husband of the Hyuga princess, since he used to be a rogue ninja in the past.

Hinata tighten her hold on her husband hand and whispers assuring words into his ears. "Its going to be alright"

"Hn" he answered by rubbing his fingers softly again hers.

They enter the hospital building and ask for Sakura's presence, "I need to see Sakura Haruno, tell her that Hinata ask for her"

The nurse nodded and ask the Uchiha couple to wait while she calls Sakura, "Have a seat first and i will call her in a moment"

Not long after that, Sakura in her Doctor attire walk towards them and smile at the Uchiha couple, "Good morning my lovelies! How can i help you?" She smile at them brushing off her bubblegum pink hair in an enthusiastic way.

"My wife needs a check up, she keeps on vomitting for the last 2 days, i need to know what is wrong with her" usually Sasuke is not the chatterbox type, he prefers to use actions more than words. But seems like today is an exception.

"Okay then, you have to wait here Mr. Uchiha while i check on your wife's health" She ushered Hinata inside her office while Sasuke grumble in annoyance.

20 minute has passed, Sasuke getting a little bit impatient, he has been tapping on his ninja sandals for the past 5 minutes when suddenly Hinata and Sakura step out from Sakura's office.

Sakura look at Sasuke and sigh, "I got good news and bad news"

Sasuke glare at her, if theres anything wrong with his wife he will gladly massacre the whole village.

"Just get on with it," Hinata hold her husband hand and sit right next to him.

"Bad news is she can't accept any mission for the time being, 7 months to be exact, and the good news is.. the reason why she can't accept any mission is, it is not good for the baby"

Sasuke blink! He look over at his wife and his old teammate Sakura, "Are you saying that-"

"Yes! I'm pregnant Sasu!" Hinata cheers and hug her husband. "I have a baby inside of me for more than 2 months!"

Sasuke stands and lift Hinata up in his arms, "Thank you Hime, i love you" he kiss her eyes, nose and end up on her lips giving her the love she deserves. While Sakura just smile sheepishly, "Okay-okay, enough you love birds, this is a hospital and i don't want to make any trouble here" she laughed nervously.

"Congratulations you both, i wonder when will Naruto propose to me though, that stupid knucklehead"

"Thank you Sakura" Hinata smile at her and hug her in a tight grip.

"No worries munchkin!, i gotta go! See ya around!" She wave at them and run towards her office.

"Shall we go my love?" Sasuke ask for her hand which she complied immediately, "Yes my husband"

"I love you" Hinata giggle, big smile on her face with her head settles on his shoulder. "I love you more, Thank you for this wonderful gift"

End.

Canon Sasuhina, if you find any grammar errors please let me know, otherwise enjoy!