Engagement????

Disclaimers: I don't own Naruto and any of its Characters, strictly and respectively belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

No money nor any kind of profit are made from this fanfiction.
No real person nor any real life story are associated, if you find any of this story simillar, its just a matter of coincidence.

No plagiarism.

Respect and appreciate
.
.
.

Normal pov

"Do you know who Sasuke Uchiha is?"

"What?! Hinata do you live under a rock or something, he's the most illegible bachelor out there! Thousands of girls dying to be his one and only girl.. But.. Being the playboy that he is, none are able to stay longer in their relationship"

"Too bad huh,, but i got to tell you guys something!"

Mustering all the courage she needed, because this matter is no child's play. She either tell them or suck it.

"Then Tell us girls, no use delaying. I have a feeling that you got so many things playing in your mind right now"

Her hands feel clammy, as nervous as she is telling her bestfriends her problems is her number one priority.

"I got engage with Uchiha Sasuke!" she shut her mouth tight with her hands the moment after she said it.

"WHATT?!!!"

"Shh.. Be q-quiet please, nobody has to know.. Yet.."

"But Hina, you're engage with the one and only Uchiha Sasuke, i repeat Uchiha Sa-su-ke"

The pink hair girl rolls her eyes at her blond friend.

"Shut it Ino, you're gonna get us kick out"

Hinata can't stand the awkward atmosphere decided to tell Her friends all of her plans to backfire her father's plan on getting her engage.

She's rich, smart, beautiful and most of all indipendent. Who's Uchiha Sasuke to ruin all those things that Hinata tried so hard to achieve.

"I was thinking, maybe if i show up looking crazy on my first meet up with Uchiha Sasuke.. He'll Change his mind! And break the engagement without me getting involve! What do you guys think?"

"I don't know Hina, too much of a risk"

"Ino, trust me,.. I can handle it"

Ino feeling worried that something bad might happen to her bestfriend, for trying to trick Uchiha Sasuke into believing Hinata is some kind of a crazy and slutty girl.

But she brush it off and force herself to believe Hinata.

"Hmm.. What do you think Sakura"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders and Say,

"If she want to, i'm not gonna say no.. But we're going to help her in this"

.

.

.

Sasuke and Hinata meet up are only a day away, she got all the costume that she needs, wig, make up and all she got to do is wait and make sure everything goes to plan.

She was Sitting on her bed thinking of things to say to Sasuke on their meet up tomorrow when suddenly her phone rings.

~Me and my heart we got issues, don't know if i should hate you or miss you~

Cklek*

"Hello?"

"Oh hai babe, are you ready for tomorrow?"