Home🌸❤️

Home❤️

I finally i found a place where i truly belong, right here with you.

"Suke-kun! Stop glaring at your son" Hinata sigh tiredly, looking at her husband glaring daggers at their 10 year old son who purposely trying to make his Otou-sama jealous by hugging Hinata.

Sasuke knowing how annoying his son is, he tried to pull him away from Hinata but failed.

"Today mom is going to spend time with me, so you Otou-san have to leave us both alone.. do a mission or something" His Son Haji smirk at him, the infamous smirk Haji inherited from his ex-missing nin father.

"Look at how your son has become Hinata, so full of himself.." rotating his eyes annoyed by the sight before him, Hinata being hugged by Haji like his life depends on it.

While Hinata smack his Husband arm lightly and pout, "Hush your mouth dear! He's also your son"

"Well that is what i'm afraid of.. if he's like me you know how posessive i'am.. especially if its concerning you"

She just chuckle lightly and rub Haji's hair, "Stop teasing your Father love, give him a break okayy?? Please for mommy?"

"Hahhh.. Alright-alright, you win this time old man" He run away quickly after he said that to escape his Father's wrath.

Sasuke took a seat beside Hinata and rub her visible baby bump, "Are you feeling well Love?"

"I'm fine Dear, nothing too serious.. just a little cramp around the stomach area that is all"

Sasuke Sigh and hug her gently, " I have told you before, don't do anything that can cause harm to you and our babies" he burried his face on his wife's neck and kiss it softly.

"How is cooking and cleaning a harmful thing to do?" Hinata stare at him waiting for an answer.

"Since you faint this afternoon making me and Haji worried, don't you understand? I almost got a heart attack when Naruto Inform me about your condition.. please, you can ask the maid to do all the housework"

Hinata turn her body around hugging her arms closer to her body, "But i want to" she started to whimper forcing herself not to cry, eversince her pregnancy 5 months ago, she tends to get all sensitive and cries a lot.

"I'm sorry love, hey come on look at me" Sasuke turn Hinata around gently, hugging her close, kissing every inch of her face.

"I'm mad because i love you,.. i truly love you, our son Haji even if he's annoying sometimes and i also love the twins you're carrying inside this little belly of yours.. well i wouldn't call this belly little anymore considering the fact that you are almost 6 months pregnant"

"Are you calling me fat?!" Hinata push him away gently, tears started to form in her eyes.

"No love, but if you are.. i still love you no matter what" he smile at her and capture her lips in a kiss.

"I'm glad i'm home now, and you are one of the reason why"

"Yes and be grateful Mr. Uchiha,because this wife of yours will never let you go again"
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸