.IN search of zayn.

Alan side –

"Its been more than a week , still no clue about young master . I have looked every places , everywhere he can be ,police is also investigating ,but unable to find . (looking at moon from the window of the zayn's room , actually alan is in zayn's room ,looking for clues ) young master ,this world feels so lonely without you so please (tears falls from his eyes ,shines like a crystal in the moonlight ) please , come back young master , I will give you as many as ice creams you want . Just where are you ."

Then zayn's step mother enetered the room, she saw alan and said " what are you doing here ,you lowly human , can't even protect my little sweet child , and here viewing the moon with that fake sad look ,are you his bodyguard just for name (shouts ) I don't know anything just bring my child back" .(cries) alan replied " I am ashamed of myself as his bodyguard but I promise you mistress ,I will bring young master back ,no matter what ,I will find young master zayn ," ( with confidence ) " even if I have to give my life , I will" with angered face while leaving the room she ( zayn's step mother ) replied " I don't want your lowly life , just my little boy zayn. Find him at any cost or prepared to be punished .Alan Walker " she left the room . alan is in thoughts and still looking for the clues , when ever he think of zayn only wild imagination came into his mind ,because zayn had never gone to anywhere without telling alan his best buddy , and now he just vanished with no clue .even police can't find him the whole country . while thinking all this alan's state in room is like present body absent mind and so his legs crashed with the the table and he falls on the floor ,he came to his senses and starts sobbing and covering his face , when he was about to get up , he see a book under the table it is a fairy tale story book on rain angel , it was a gift from his real mother . he treasures it a lot ,alan picked up the book carefully and is about to put it on the table then suddenly a servant came called him , he left with the book in his hands . (in a big room )"Master have you called me ,"alan kneel on floor like a knight ,he was afraid that may be its the time he got punished for being a careless bodyguard . the man replied " stand up , alan walker , a knight must not kneel with his head down until he has done something unforgivable ." alan replied " but master I have done a unforgivable deed , i was unable to protect the young master , even ....even though I am his bodyguard , because I was careless ...young master is not here with us ...because of me ...( tears falls from his eyes ).. all because of me ...."the man sighed and said " to tell you the truth its partially may fault too ,I didn't told you about the zayn and his background and who is really is , from where had he come from , and who are his true parents ,actually he himself don't know these things I should have told you before making you his bodyguard ...so don't blame yourself " (in serious tone ) alan replied " master what do you mean ..young master is your child and his home is this palace .right .."

(in serious tone ) the man replied " thats what I am saying ....i am not his real father I am a friend of his real father ...and this palace is not his home ,he is not even from this planet ...." Alan stand up and replied in a confused manner " wait ...wait ...wait ..master you are saying that you are not his father and young master is not your biological son ,....and on top of that he is not from this planet earth ." zayn's father shouts " that's what I am saying, are you deaf , idiot (pause) ...(again in serious tone ) alan did you know about the fairytale of rain angel ?" alan replied " fairytale of rain angel , (lifting the book in his hands ) you mean this one , yeah I know it , young master told me about it . young master .." zayn's father (master) replied " yeah that's the one ,(pause ) what do you think of rain angel ?" alan with a sadsweeet face replied " masster , I think rain angel is somewhat stubborn, she do whatever she loves , but deep down she is very kind and altruistic in nature , and somewhat lonely too , she is kind and because of altruistic she puts others first , everytime she calls rain, her inner life power costs but to bring the smiles on the faces of everyone even a human or a demon she do it , and not so long she dies a fatal death leaving the life giving heavenly water for everyone . master actually I think atleast she should have someone she can rely one someone who could say ' I don't need rain , your smile is enough to make me smile' (with confused look ) why do you ask master ..?" master replied (with satisfied face) "that's some good answer you have given alan , here take this card ( he give alan a card there was some address of some place ) , go there alan , I am sure you can bring your young master back , no ,you are the only one who can , there are still many secrets that are hidden in this palace about the present and ...the past , you will know them little by little , you have to choose – kill or let live , for now just have faith in your young master and chase him to the ends of the the world . ( he turned around and ordered) you can leave now , Alan Walker ." alan left the room .

Alan (to himself while looking at the card ) " young master please be safe , I am coming to bring you back.". with confidenced look he alan move forward to save and protect his young master.

Back to the other side  - justin side

Justin came back bringing water and some snacks , " zayn ,..here look what I brought ..( he looked around but can't find him ) zayn , rain angel where are you?....." justin searched everywhere and asked the people about him , but got nothing ( in his mind ) where could have he gone , he don't know about this place either , just where are you rain angel. Then justin heard people taking about the girl with scarlet red hair carrying a young cute boy in her arms ...he (justin) asked " excused me ....can you tell me more about it ...the boy how it looked ..." both women replied " he was about 16 Or 17 years I think had dark jet black hair not to mention he was super cute like an angel....kyaaaa >///<" justin with angered and serious face " thankyou so much , you will get rewarded from the palace for sharing the information" women set confused and say "reward from the palace ....wait isn't he ..the crown prince ..lord Justin ...." both the women get shocked and bowed their head but deep down they were very happy that they get to talk personally with the crown prince of their kingdom , meanwhile justin left with hurry , ( in his head while running ) no its not right ...there is no way ...scarlet hair women ...but how can she be here ,she is the one and only one dual sword fighter from the dark kingdom , I heard father talking about spy from the dark kingdom ....don't tell me ...don't tell me she is the one and she knew about arrival of rain angel and kidnapped him when I wasn't near ,,..... (justin got more panicked) , even if its true I must save my rain angel there is no way I will let that evil demon lord keep his hands on my beautiful heavenly rain angel , zayn belongs to me and my kingdom , I won't let those ugly and filthy demons have their way . (justin calm down and think rationally ) not much time have passed , she must be near .....but where ... .( justin ordered soldiers to be on guard and close all the gates of the town and passed the order to look for the scarlet hair women .

Both justin and alan from earth shouts  " rain angel / young master , you just wait I'm coming to get you. "