Meeting The In-Laws

I am way over my head, i can't meet them.What if his great great grandpa was a confederate and when go to their house they burn me.I had to talk to Arran.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen only to be greeted by a shirtless Arran with dangerously low sweatpants.Oh God , it should be illegal to look that good in sweatpants.

"You know its rude to stare" he smirked.I blushed, "I'm sorry....I need to talk to you about meeting your family".

he sighed,"What about my family?"

"Well...are they racist? i said whispering the last part.He full body laughed at me,"I-i'm sorry, it's just- no their not racist".

I gave him the biggest bitch face.He finally stopped laughing,"I promise their not racist, because if they were i wouldn't of chosen you".

"I guess your right, i got worked up for nothing" i said.

"I think we should make some rules" he said.

"Okay...like what?" I piped."Like....you can't wear what your wearing around the house" he said huskliy.

I looked down and istantly blushed, i was wearing a crop top showing my belly button then super tiny shorts."I'm sorry, i'm so used to wearing this around my apartment.....Plus this was all that was in the drawers in my room by the way" i chimed.

"Well we need to go pajama shopping and get you sweats and long sleeves to walk around" he said with a small smile seeping through.

I grinned and started walking towards him,"I'm sorry but does mybody make little Arran happy".He looked me up and down,"Yes very much so".

I laughed, well that sucks i'm not going to stop wearing what i want to wear to walk around 'Our' house" i said whispered in his ear and then walked a way.

++++++++++

I went shopping for a dress with shoes accessories with Arran's black card.I chose a sexy yellow dress just to mess with Arran and also attempt to look classy.

"NIA, IT'S 5:30 HURRY UP AND GET READY SO WE CAN HEAD OUT" Arran yelled.

"OKAY, HONEY BUN" I screamed back laughing."DON'T CALL ME THAT" he yelled back.

After getting ready and not putting too much makeup and straightening my hair; I headed downstairs where Arran was concentrating on his phone.

He finally looked up at me and his eyes looked clouded with what i'm guessing was lust."You look absolutely gorgeous" he breathed out.I blushed," Thanks honeybun"."No".

************

Once we got in the car and made our way there, i was lost for words.His parent's house was gigantic.

As we walked up to the door i felt sick, " i think i'm gonna puke" i said.

"No your not stop being dramatic" he said annoyed.Bipolar much.

When the door opened a man that looked like a older Arran but with salt & pepper hair greeted us with a smile."Hello, son" he chimed."Yes ..Hello father" Arran said through gritted teeth.

"Why don't you guys come in" he said after an 10 second awkward silence (i counted).A we walked through the house we finally made it the dining room, where a botox filled woman with meduim brown hair and a ugly green dress sat.

"Oh my goodness,Arran, dear you look so dashing........and who's this black beauty?" she squealed.She literally squealed."Mother this is my beautiful fiancee" Arran said with a tense face.

"Oh wow, she's black, i never thought in the years of raising you that you'd like a black girl" she slurred,was she really drunk..like right now of all times couldn't she wait until after dinner; at least she's obsevant.

"Mother who cares what color she is?" he snapped.I quickly grabbed is fist and tried interwining my fingers through is hand.That seemed to calm him down cause he looked at me with soft eyes.As we sat down a old, fragile woman came walking through the door.She sat down next to me and smiled, you must be Nia."Yes ma,am" I smiled back.
"Oh that her name, little Arran was acting scared and didn't even tell us her name" Arran's mother slurred."Janet, shut up!" Arran's Grand mother snapped.I couldn't help but snicker at his grandmother's little outburst.
She looked at me at jiggled along with me, I think I might just like you" she smirked.
"Arran,dear how long have you and Nia been together? She piped up."4 months" he said.
"Have y'all had sex?" She asked.
"Um...I think that's private" Arran blushed.omg how adorable.i decided to tease him a little."We've had sex...like recently actually Arran couldn't keep his hands off me before we got here" I grinned which made him blush even harder.
She laughed along with his father, while his mother passed out with her head on the table.
"I like you dear, your refreshing" she smiled.
"I think dinner's over since, white trash Janet's passed out".
"Mother" Arran's father scolded his mother."Oh Michael you know I mean no harm" she giggled.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When we got home, Arran came up behind me and whispered,"This dress does you no justice, I mean ur curves are way bigger then it shows".
"Here let me take it off for you" he husked."I don't think so" i said when really I wanted him to, God did I want him to.He grabbed my chin and made me look at him, "Let me kiss you" he said so damn smooth."I don't think that a good idea-" fudge it, I grabbed his suit collar and kissed him.He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around him.He pulled back and took his suit jacket off and went back to kissing me but deepening it. I moaned, his lips were so soft and I felt my body wanting more.No I can't be easy, so I pulled back and unwrapped my legs."Sorry" I panted and ran to my room locking the door.
IM GOING TO HELL!!!!
➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
A\N:Hey guys sorry for the slow update but I hoped you guys liked this chapter. REMEMBER NOTHING CHAPTER WISE IS EDITED. Also please please vote and comment.

P.s I don't know who this chick is for the photo I just liked the dress so yea😂