⤷"𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 "

Start from the beginning

Personality:

Personality:

Rafael doesn't pay by the rule book and when he does it's because he has ulterior motives. He has a notorious reputation for being street fighter with a lack of a conscious (which is more or less true depending on how angry he is.) He can be caught frequently playing a cat and mouse game with almost all his opponents.

He can often be seen as completely ruthless, a beast disguised by the day job as one of the owners and head chef of his family owned tavern. With no help of his anger management issues, Rafael is probably the least approachable in his entire family.

Rafael is most protective of his family, he isn't afraid to shed blood if it means that they're safe. Even though he doesn't always get along with them, his pack has the loyalty to die for each other.

Relationship wise, he's had his fair share of long terms and hookups and complete disasters. He hasn't yet found his mate.

 He hasn't yet found his mate

Background:

Rafael was born to the son of his pack's alpha, which had completely infused themselves into the back drop of a bustling city-state in a thriving kingdom's countryside. The pack consists of several families, in all one hundred fifty werewolves. They consist of the owners of a small chain of taverns along with an underground fighting club.

He was raised in a loving environment, but was a bit of a trouble child. He would get into fights with the other human children when he was younger and unaware of his strength, which would often led to several broken bones. Even with his violent nature, he was a great older brother to his youngest siblings. He would get pushed around by his older brothers when he was younger, but as he got older he began to return the favor until they just stopped messing with each other.

Strengths:

Rafael is an incredible chef and fighter. He has a winning streak in his pack owned fight club.

He's more than just brawn, he can think himself out of most situations.

Weakness:

His anger almost always results in violence and he can't stay away from a fight.

He will do absolutely anything for his family.

He's a terrible baker.

Likes:

The city at night, minus all the crimes that take place.

Spending time with his little sister.

Dislikes:

He doesn't like to do things he knows he's bad at: baking, dancing, and singing(he sounds dreadful.)

Others:

The pack has several rivals in the town along with throughout the kingdoms surrounding.

Family (he's got a lot that could possibly show up so brace yourself lol): **ages are their actual age, not appearance

Immediate:

Jamie Mervyn - Father - 306

Elain Mervyn - Mother - 278

Booker Mervyn - Older Brother  - 154

Sebastian Mervyn - Older Brother - 135

Chloe Mervyn - Younger Sister - 12

Some of the Extended:

Charlie Mervyn - Uncle from Father's side - 281

Maxence Keene - Cousin from Mother's side - 127

Xavier Keene - Cousin from Mother's side - 153

Position:

Switch, prefers top

Turn Ons:

Over stimulating, Teasing, Choking, Begging, Pinning (he can be gentle when he wants to be don't worry lmao)

Turn Offs:

R*pe, odd fetishes, being too soft

Scenarios:

1.) Make your own.

) Make your own