𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | The Worst Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Fuck! Not again.

Carly? Carly Wilson? CARLY WILSON?

Damn it!? NO! It can't be...

The only girl that I recalled with the name Carly was from a long fucking time ago. That frat BITCH is no better than Britney. Money and sex. That fucking whore!?

What the fuck am I supposed to say to her?

Carly was a distraction. They all were. Well, friends with benefits I would say. EX friends with benefits to be exact. That was me. When I was bored, she was there to give me a blow job or whatever I wanted. We would go around, fucking each other and have fun. She was the perfect object to help me get my mind off shit. The best part was the freedom to do whatever we like and to see whoever we want.

Before.

That was all before. Before Sahara. Before this. Before everything. They were all the same. That was one of the names that I'd like to forget but...

How the hell did that name resurface?

After a few moments of silence, she barked sarcastically, "Your stunned silence is very reassuring. I'm gonna take that as a yes!?" she spat. Her words sting like hell.

"Sahara..."

She cut me off, "Care to tell me who that is?"

"Baby, listen to me." I pleaded. Right here, right now, if she somehow asked me to get on my knees, I would. I would beg her to stop this shit and just listen.

"NO, HUNTER!? Tell me the truth!" she screamed again, her eyes were bloodshot and glistened with tears.

"It doesn't matter who she is. That was all before. Before I got to know you, Sahara." I said, attempting to shut the door on that thought.

I raised up both my hands in surrender and wheeled slowly towards her, "You need to calm down. You're pregnant. Please, Sahara..."

She gazed down at her feet and then back at me, shaking her head in disbelief, "Calm down?"

Her voice came out almost a laugh, "You're telling me to calm down?"

And I know she did that to hide the deep ache centred in her chest.

"You know what? I met her." she claimed.

What?

My eyebrows pulled together, "What does that supposed to mean? When?" I asked like a fucking idiot.

This can't be good.

"Yeah! I've met Carly. She came here with A LITTLE GIRL." she lightened the last words, as if to give me some sort of sign to look for a hidden message.

But I didn't answer...

A little girl? My mind asked.

Oh, please. What is this? Is she arguing with me over the girl?

"You know what she told me?" she glared at me, her scream voice rolled over my skin.

I know I should tell her to stop this bullshit, but the words don't come. I just stared at her like a fucking giant rock.

"SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!?" she spat the unexpected in disgust.

Words left me.

My whole body froze and my voice died in my throat. The words weren't coming out. I stared into those big blue eyes burning with anger and my heart fell silent. The one and only thing that has been echoing between my ears and my fucking mind was Sahara's breathing.