~Chapter 6: Carriage~

"Could you not? I said, taking his hand from my shoulder.

"And what if I do? What are you gonna do about it?" He grabbed my waist and pulled me close. My mind stopped functioning. He leaned impossibly close to my ear.

"Exactly. Nothing." My face flushed and I leaned away, trying to gain any space possible. He recognized this act as defiance and pulled me close once again.

I put my hands on his chest before wrenching myself from his grip. I glared into his red eyes, my blood boiling. I turned on my heel, storming off. Or at least, I tried to do so. The guy had grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"You have to stay with me."

"No." I said, mustering the little courage I had left. His countenance twisted into one showing anger. Quite possibly more than anger. The man before me was beyond furious at that point.

"What the hell did you just say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it sounded like you said 'no.' If that's the case, we're going to have a problem."

I, for the love of anything and everything, did not want to have a problem with this guy. He had an aura that screamed he could kill me here and now if he wanted to. Granted, at that moment, he probably did. But right at that moment, he had a chilling calmness about him. That was the worst thing about it. Up until then, he had literally just yelled at me or spoke with an extremely harsh tone. This was something different entirely. The thought sent a shiver down my spine.

"I-I think you're mistaken, sir," I said with obvious stutter. "I'll stay with you."

"Good." He flashed a victorious smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Just let go of my wrist." He dropped it and placed his hands on his hips.

"I don't want to touch you anyway."

Asshole. You just-

"How long do I have to stay with you again?" I asked, anxious to be away from this creep.

"Until you get in the carriage to go to Dracovia."

"Then that carriage can't come soon enough." He growled a second time, but again I didn't hear it because the beautiful song was ending and I wanted to listen.

~Bakugo's Point of View~

"Can we go to see the musicians? They sound lovely," the slave asked with a gleam in her large (Eye Color) eyes.

"Hell no, my country's got better musicians. Why would I want to listen to this shit?" I rolled my eyes in discontent. I couldn't wait to get back to Dracovia. These galas had never been something I enjoyed. I only came because I had to.

"What country are you from, then?" I really wished she'd stop asking about me.

What's the point of hiding it? This has become bothersome. I don't think it'll be worth all of this effort, but I don't have anything else to do.

"Mind your damn business," I said coldly. She let out an exasperated sigh. I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and saw my dumbass sister looking a little mad (A/N: I decided to make Bakugo have a little sister for plot reasons).

"What the hell?! Mom's been looking for you. Were leaving."

"Fucking Finally." I tried not to show too much excitement. Suddenly, a sly grin flashed across her face.

"Who's your lady friend?" She pointed at the girl.

"Shut the hell up. I'll explain later." I turned back towards the girl, who was looking at me with confusion written all over her face.