"little Taurus fell! Oh no! He's gonna cry like a little girl! He only hangs out with girls after all," the tallest one laughed. Taurus rolled his eyes before looking at his left hand. The goldfish bag was still closed so his precious snack was safe. That's all he cared about. "what are you gonna do about it huh?"

Before Taurus could reply, a curly haired ginger girl punched the boy. The bully held onto his nose and whined.

"leave him alone or the next time I'm breaking something more painful," she glared at them. The boys ran away, the tallest crying.

The girl extended her hand to Taurus to help him up. Taurus gladly accepted it. "thank you. That was really brave of you. I'm Taurus by the way,"

"Sagittarius but call me Sag. And no problem. I just hate bullies,"

"would you like to meet my friends?" Taurus asked her. He noticed how she was just standing next to him akwardly. It made him assume that she didn't have any friends yet. It was the first day of school after all.

"sure!"

"Virgo, Aries, this is my new friend Sagittarius. She punched Troy and now his nose is bleeding," Taurus whispered the last part. Truth is, it was rare for any royal to do something violent.

"oh my gosh! I would've loved to see that! I'm Aries! Your new best friend! You need to tell me everything about how you punched him! How did it feel? Did he cry? Why did you do it? How strong was-"

"calm down Aries... Jeez.. I'm Virgo and I make sure that Aries doesn't get in trouble often. I also bring yummy cookies every Friday,that I'm willing to share with my friends!" Virgo have her a big toothy grin.

"cookies? I love cookies! And to answer your question Aries, it felt awesome! I punched him because he pushed Taurus and made fun of him. Troy is a jerk and I won't hesitate to give him a taste of his own medicine!"

"wow I love your accent! Are you... Scottish?" Virgo asked to which Sagittarius nodded.

"my goldsish is safe," Taurus smiled down at the small bag making the three girls laugh.

End of flashback.

The last group consists of only descendants of villains. This group includes: Aquarius, Leo, Scorpio and Capricorn. They met at the park.

Flashback

Scorpio pulled a chair with him, placing it infront of his large window. He had the perfect view of the park from there. His mother didn't allow him to go there. She didn't like for him to interact with other kids. None of them were like Scorpio so his mother was afraid of how they'd treat him.

Scorpio saw a little boy swinging alone as tears fell down his rosy cheeks. It wasn't the first time Scorpio saw this boy. It wasn't the first time he saw this boy crying.

Scorpio used to feel bad for him. One day he told his mother about him. He asked her why he was sad all the time. His mother replied saying that it was none of his business. The boy was simply a crybaby that wasn't strong enough for this cruel world. She told him to stop pitying the boy and continue studying dark magic.

Scorpio couldn't help it. Every time he saw the boy arrive at the park he would go to his window. He no longer pitied him but he was curious.

One day, Scorpio saw something different. Instead of the lonely boy, he saw a girl and another boy. The boy was teasing the girl but she replied with a Sassy comment evertime. Atleast thats what it looked like from Scorpio'S point of view.