I felt my face redder than Foxy's. I couldn't believe I said this out loud, and in front of somebody.

   "Really?" Chica said happily. Happily?

   "Yeah?" I replied puzzled.

   When I heard Chica excited, I thought for a seconds she had driven nuts, but instead I showed my curiosity and raised my head to study her glance. She pulled a tremendous grin, even with giggling. Why was she doing that?

   "What?" I asked.

   "Oh, Bonnie," she said like feeling sorry still smiling.

   "Did I say something odd?"

   "No, it's just that I just confirmed a little theory I kept in mind since the day you arrived, so I started to study Freddy's behavior."

   "And what is that theory?" I asked silently.

   Chica checked the entrance, and then looked back at me, getting closer, like she was going to reveal a secret.

   "You like Freddy, don't you?" she asked whispering.

   I felt so ashamed and embarrassed that I wished I was invisible. I covered my whole face with my paws and long ears, just to avoid Chica's gaze.

   "No. I don't know," I replied blushed.

   I heard Chica let go her body back onto the back of her chair, so I perked up my ears a little.

   "I'm gonna give you a little gift, ok? Wait here." She left the kitchen.

   What was she talking about? First I told her my sort of crush on Freddy, and then she wanted to give me gifts? What on Earth was going on? I hoped she wasn't on her way to bring Freddy or Foxy over. Chica got back here in no time, and she was carrying a white, little box with a red, gift bow. It was CD-size like, at least from my point of view.

   "Why do you give me this?" I asked frowning.

   "Open it," She said excited.

   This was so weird that I couldn't help but stare sort of hard at her, and then I looked down at my gift. Since I accepted I liked to nuzzle anywhere for curiosity, I started to open it: I removed the red gift bow, I ripped away the paper, and I could see a little white box.

   "Open it up," she said looking at the box.

   I did as I was told. What I found was a little weird, but very cute at the same time thing.

   "It's a shame that I just could get it in black and white; my camera ran out of colored ink, but at least it looks good like that

   "It's a shame that I just could get it in black and white; my camera ran out of colored ink, but at least it looks good like that. It would've been worse if..." Chica was telling me.

   She was still talking to me, and I was just hearing nothing about what she was prattling around. This was the first time I got to see Freddy this close, in a recent picture though. This was absolutely the best gift someone could ever have given to me.

   "Bonnie? Are you ok?" she asked.

   "Yeah, yeah," I said stuttering a little while raising my head to her. "This is such a great gift, Chica. Thank you so, so much!"

   Chica drew a proud grin, like the one you get once you reached your goal.

   "Don't mention it, Bonnie. And remember, I won't tell anyone about this, ok? Be sure that I'm gonna make anything for you to be happy, ok?"

   I didn't exactly get where she wanted to get with that, but anyway, now I could only think about in how important this picture was to me.

   "Ok," I replied not even knowing what she said.

   "You should go to your room and hide the picture. I'm gonna make dinner, and I'm sure you don't want Freddy to see ya with that picture, do you?" Chica's words woke me up like a pang on my head.

   "Oh my God, I didn't think about it. You're right," I said while leaving the kitchen. "Thanks, Chica!"

   "You're welcome!" Chica said from the kitchen.

   While I was running toward my room, I saw Foxy coming out from the restrooms and spotting me.

   "Hey, hey, hey! Hold it, lad! Where you goin' so fast?" He used his pirate tone.

   "Oh I was just... I gotta... I'll be right back," I said hiding the picture.

   I didn't want to look back, I had no idea if Foxy was coming behind me. Now that I was in the room's area, I saw Freddy's room still closed. For sure he was still worried about me; however, I kept in mind to act joyfully in today's dinner, so there won't be any problem if I got into my room and enjoyed my present!

   I didn't think I couldn't thank Chica even more for this, but... when did she take this picture anyway? Behind Freddy, I could spot the thin pole he used while acting on a table, but I couldn't remember Chica with a camera; unless... she probably took it in the moment I had to run to the restrooms. Yes! That picture must have been taken in that moment, and now it was mine. It was almost like there were little hearts floating above me every time I saw the picture. Thank you some much, Chica.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]