Sakunami//Rejection

A few years ago Valentines Day

A boy with parted hair came up to you. He had letter in his hand, he was shivering in his spot. You didn't know him that well. But your friends said otherwise.

Before that they would talk behind his back calling him names like weak or dumb.

This boy didn't know that. He still had a major flame in his heart for you.

So he stood in front of you. Your friends not caring about the situation.

"H-hi L/n." The boy stuttered. You looked at his red face. You didn't know him. Your friends looked at him in disgust.

"Oh Sakunami... a confession huh? Well Y/n won't like you." Your friend said for you. You were gonna say no anyway. But you shrugged.

"I-Im sorry. I just think your so amazing." He said looking at you then his feet. You just shoved him away, no words exchanged.

At that thought you never saw him again until.

Flash back over

"SAKUNAMI! Are you ok?" The Libero boy was thinking about middle school. How his first heartbreak hurt so much. It made him become inside his shell.

"Y-yeah I'm sorry." He said while patting himself down. The boy had such a pain in the heart from you. He still thought you were amazing, it just hurts to see you.

"Your revives are a bit sloppy are you ok?" Futakuchi asked. He pats the small boy on his back trying to get him to talk.

He nods his head but seemed so unsure.

You a first year at Date Tech finally saw someone. She had such a interest but the boy felt so familiar. You had no idea about him. You only knew he was a Libero on the team.

You were dared by some people to go talk and confess to him which you didn't mind. You had a interest in him anyway.

"Oi Sakunami!" You called him over to behind the building. No one was there to witness the 'fake' confession.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered. He had a slight pink shade on his face. He still did like you. Even though if it hurts him so much.

"I was thinking, go out with me?" You asked plainly. He seemed happy and shocked but you had to shatter him. Break his spirit.

"Just kidding. Like I would go out with you." You said in a kiddy matter. You didn't realized how hurt he was. You were known as a heart breaker. You weren't popular you just haven't caught interest.

He clenched his tear in anger. He looks like he was in pain, he knew he would want to scream. He exhaled harshly and looked you in the eyes.

"So that's all you called me for?" He asked. He was on the verge of breaking.

"Well yeah. Don't be so hurt Sakunami. You might have just met me." You shrugged.
The boy grabbed your hand trying not to cry.

"I really like you. All this time L/n!" You raised a brow at him.

"I met you just this year right?" You asked. You saw the tears running down his face. Now you felt really bad seeming his eyes water.

"You don't remember, don't you?" He mumbled. He let go your hand in a shame.

"Second year of middle school. You rejected me so badly it hurts so me so bad till this day." He said with sniffles. He wiped his eyes and looks at you.