Semi//Period

It was the time of the month and your boufriend Semi Eita wanted to hang out. He didnt know about your Niagra Falls so he didnt know what to expect.

"Babe are you ok?" He asked kindly. You were cramping but played it off. You sat next to him on his couch hugging his side.

"Ow ow Y/n. Your kinda queezing me ah-" You gripped him harder as your cramps worsen. You relize what you did but your emotions werent ready.

"Eita Im sorry just-" Another cramp. Your curled into a ball in pain as your boyfriend looked at you.

He petted your hair and massaged your back.

"Hey hey its ok. Are you sick?" He asked. Oh boy he was clueless. Another mood swing happened and this boy wasnt ready.

"No Im not!" You exclaimed holding your sides. He raised a brow at the outburts but tried petting your hair.

"Dont touch me." You mumbled. He backed up and you soon realized what was happeneing.

"Wait Eita Im sorry." You called out. Semi was so confused and just stood frozen.

"I-its ok." He said holding you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The day went on but your moodswings went up and down constantly.

Out of nowhere you started tearing up. You wiped them out of your face but Semi gave you peck on the cheek.

"Hey whats wrong?" He asked as you turned away. You were crying. You wiped the tears as he kept asking whats wrong.

He hugged you as he asked.

"Hey hey whats wrong babe?" He asked softly. You hicciped and relpied.

"Im so horrible and ugly I-" You ranted. He cutted you off with a kiss which you melted in.

"Dont you say that again." He whispered.

"You are an amazing and beautiful person." He said wiping your tears.

"God I love you."