Sugawara//Mr.Refreshing

Mr.Refreshing.

The nickname you heard at the Aobajohsai match. The nickname that got you to notice him.

The boy with gray hair.

Then on the other hand there was his way of seeing you.

A really pretty girl inside and out. You were kind and smart and caught his attention in his second year.

It was right before the match with Shiratorizawa. He was nervous but stayed calm. Then he saw you in the crowd.

Confidence boosted in him. He smiled at the fact that you even came. Well most of the school did.

Then you saw the other guys at Shiratorizawa.

"Dang there huge!" You groaned as you saw the other team walk out. Kurasuno was shook but stayed calm thanks to Ukai.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The game was intense!

Everyone was panting and Suga was subbed in. And he freaking spiked it!

You were freaking out in your seat trying not to scream.

"Hey Suga I think you have a fan." Yamaguchi said as Suga got subbed back out.

"Really?" He said with a raised brow. He looked at you with a smile while you waved. God your face felt warm.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You freaked out when Kurasuno won. Everyone was screaming or crying.

The team went outside so you hurried to call the gray haired guy.

"H-hey Mr. Refreshing." You called out. He turned around to see you. He smiled and walked over to you.

"Hey L/n." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"You guys did so awesome." You said with a pink tint on your face.

"Th-thanks." He said looking away.

"L/n I was wondering if-"

"SUGA THE BUS WILL LEAVE SOON." Daichi yelled cutting him off. You were both startled but regained focus.

His team was waiting for him.

"I was wondering if you would go out with me?" He asked. You were parilyzed with shock. His face was slightly red while yours was like a cherry.

"I liked you since our second year. You are such an amazing person so would you go out on a date with me?" He confessed.

"Suga I-"

"COME ON HURRY UP." Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled. They were tired but shut up as Suga glanced at them.

"Well your team is calling you." You said with a small smile. You walked but gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Pick me up on Saturday Mr.Refreshing!" You said with a wave. Suga had fluster on his face. His team didnt help either.

"WOAH SUGA! SHE IS SO-"

"Shut up!"

"Ha Mr.Refreshing."