Haunting

A/N: This chapter is a bit shorter but I do hope you enjoy it the same. XOXO

Disclaimer: Once again, I do not own anything that is Bleach. Only this story and my Original Characters. I also do not own the songs listed as well. They're pretty cool so def give a listen.

“Like why would I even believe such a piece of shit right!? He almost had me, almost

“Like why would I even believe such a piece of shit right!? He almost had me, almost. Pfft. Never again!”

“So what are you going to do now?” the random man asked.

Zephyr shrugged. Chugging back her drink. “If he wasnt my ride, I would have left already.” Who wouldve thought the handsome bastard would push her to vent her problem to some random guy who seemed willing to listen.

The random moved closer to the point Zephyr confirmed his intentions. “You could leave with me, you know. We can go to my car. Forget all about him..”

Rolling her eyes. “Ugh, nevermind.”

He pushed further until Zephyr glared at him. Her stare cold and menacing. Her voice the same. “I will break this bottle over your fucking head and cut your dick off with it. Fuck off!”

It didn’t take long before the random man scurried off with his drink in hand. Looking back so he was sure she wasn’t following him like the mad women she sounded.

“Geesh…that’s pretty messed up.” A voice spoke from the side of her. “He had it coming though.”

Sighing. Zephyr stared at the bottom of her glass. “I wasn’t….excuse me...” She corrected. “….I’m not in the mood for that kind of attention.”

Chuckling. “I heard.”

Finally she looked to the owner of the voice. Her eyes widened. Surprised beyond belief.

“What’s that look for?”

“I—I'm so sorry.” She stammered. That smile, those eyes, that tan skin. Only difference was that…”why did you dye your hair?”

“What? No…why would I dye my hair?”

“Its just…wait...I remember your hair being a different color. Brighter. And your eyes." Then it clicked for her. "What’s your name? if you don’t mind me asking.”

“I don’t and my name is Kaien. Your’s la bonita?”

Clearing her throat. She shook her head lightly, gathering her bearings. “Zephyr.”

“A gentle wind? Nice. You’re the one that the Kuchiki's hired to take pictures?”

“Yeah. How do you know all that?”

“Word get around. Plus I was there. In the background of course. Never caught your name though.”

“I’m pretty sure I would have seen you.”