I will definitely tell Kaden as he might not be okay with it.

I blink and then a smile forms on my face at how pretty she looks. She's got a sparkly red dress, with matching pumps but I frown when I see the state of her hair. "Daddy said he would do my hair, but look how bad it looks." Her lips start to tremble.

He's tied it up in an awful ponytail and just thrown a black bow on top.

"Come sit on my lap, baby." I beckon her over.

"I'll sit on your lap, Ava." Elena pipes up and I roll my eyes.

"Please mummy, fix this!" Lily begins to panic. "I don't want Aleksio to see me." I look at her with wide eyes.

"Baby girl, he would still like you. Even if daddy did do a bad job at doing your hair." I reassure her and she calms down.

"Okay, I love you mummy." She smiles and my heart could burst out of my chest. "But please can you still fix my hair?" I nod and start to fix her hair. I actually decide to use a brush, something Kaden didn't use.

I put her hair into a bun leaving two small braids at the front to frame her face and then place the black bow at the back of her head. "Thank you." She beams and kisses my cheek.

"It's alright, sweetie." I kiss her cheek back.

"You need to wear this, Ava." I look at Elena and she hands me a red rose pin.

"What's this for?" I frown.

"It's our colours, black and red." I nod and place the pin on the left side of my chest.

"I'm going to find Kaden. Can you look after Lily?"

"You don't need to ask Ava, I'll always look after this little monster." Elena smiles and then picks up a giggling Lily.

I walk out of her bedroom and walk to mine and Kaden's bedroom.

I walk in and see him sat on the edge of our bed. My mouth waters at how good he looks in an all black suit. I spot the small red pin attached to his suit jacket — he adjusts the gold and silver Rolex on his wrist and then looks up at me smirking.

"Shut the door." He demands and I close the door behind me. "Come here, baby." I slowly walk over to him and stand in between his legs. He reaches up and rubs his hands up and down my hips. "You look beautiful." He looks up at me.

"So do you." I reach up and stroke his face.

"We've got about ten minutes, that's enough time." I roll my eyes at how horny he is. "Come on baby, sit on my dick." He smirks.

"Kaden, I can't." I whisper, knowing I don't sound convincing.

He starts to unbuckle his designer belt, then pulls down his trousers and pants.

Fucking hell!

"Kaden." I moan, when he starts to lift my dress up to my hips.

"Baby," He rasps and moved my legs so they are on the outside of his and then he pulls my pants to the side. "Sit." He looks up and winks.

"Condom." I'm getting all hot and bothered. "We need to stop being reckless!" He nods, quickly grabbing a condom beef he pushes me down onto him.

We are absolute idiots.

***

"Elena, get in the other car." Kaden walks over to us. There are nine cars ready to take us to the congress meeting. I haven't got a clue what's going to happen. Elena huffs and then storms over to the car behind us. "You okay, baby?" Kaden asks me, as I close the door.

"I'm just a little worried." I admit and look up at him. Even when I'm in my heels, he still manages to tower over me.

"What did you say to me in bed?"

"We'll be okay." I sigh.

"I'll protect you and Lily with my life, Ava. Don't you worry about that." He holds my face in his hands and then pecks my lips.

"Can I tell you something before we go?" I whisper and worry etches onto his face but he nods. "I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you but earlier on Lily called me mummy. If you don't want that then I'll speak to her b—"

"Sh, sh. Baby, stop worry. I don't have an issue with it, okay." He grabs hold of my face and looks down at me with a warm smile. "You worry too much. You're family now." He leans down to kiss my forehead and I release a sigh of relief and close my eyes at the feeling of his warm lips.

We both walk around to the other side of the car, I climb in, sitting in the middle and then Kaden gets in sitting on my left.

"You okay sweetie?" I look at Lily and she nods her head smiling.

"Can you hold my hand?" I nod and grab hold of her little hand.

Kaden puts my seatbelt on and I look at him with a blank look.

"Really?" He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Elena told me about the pregnancy test." He whispers to me, once the car starts to move. I've given Lily my phone so she can watch a cartoon, however she's still got one hand tightly holding onto my own.

"What about it?" I look at him.

"Why didn't you take it?" He frowns and rests his hand on my lap.

"Didn't feel the need to." I shrug.

"Okay." He kisses my temple and then looks out the window.

***

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

There's a lot of people here.

All of our family are sat around one massive table. A red rose placed in the middle. I spot Matvey and Ardian as well as Elijah and Luciano. They all have a red rose attached to their matching suit jackets — they all look very smart.

"You okay, little lady?" Luciano winks and I nod.

"Mummy? Apple juice, please." She points to the clear jug of white wine in the middle of the table.

"Sweetie, that's wine, you can't have that." She pouts, I see a waiter and smile at him. He walks over. "Hello, please could we get some apple juice?" He nods his head and goes to get some.

"Thank you." Lily beams and turns to Aleksio. He's in a black little suit, he looks adorable.

I turn to Kaden and he looks tense. "You okay?" I go to hold his hand that rests on his leg.

"I'll be better when we are at home and I can just have you in my arms. Then sink into you." He leans down to whisper in my ear and my eyes widen in shock.

"Shut the fuck up!" I squeeze his hand and laugh but that stops when a large group of people walk into the room.

"Fuck." Kaden mutters under his breath.

💛