𝟝 - 𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 (𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚)

—(NARRATOR)—

—(NARRATOR)—

The Sheriff was stunned. What stunned him was Luna, he no longer recognised the girl he found, bloody and cold, in the woods 5 days after the Hale fire. Or that girl who he used to see at the basketball courts when she was just 5 years old. The girl who had a smile on her face and the girl who's laughter would brighten up anyone's day. She was alien. A completely different girl.

The Sheriff didn't know what happened to Luna after she was found, after the fire. She was different when she was found, it was like she was going through a change in her mind, changing herself mentally and letting go of everything. All of this just so she could feel nothing at all.

'So, now that we have established that I'm innocent. Can I leave?' Luna spoke breaking the silence.

'Stand up. Come with me.' The Sheriff spoke composed. 

Luna reluctantly followed behind him. Although to Luna's dismay it wasn't to the exit, it was toward a holding cell. This made Luna's anger bubble inside of her.

'What!' She exclaimed as the Sheriff was pushing her towards the cell.

'NO! I'm not going to be locked up in here like some rabid animal.' She yelled, furiously.

The Sheriff locked the cell with a slam and left an enraged Luna inside.

Luna didn't care about exposing herself to get out, however she knew Derek wouldn't be happy if she did, not that she'd care.

She waited and waited to be let out. Every few minutes she'd start banging on the ice cold bars in the cell, or she'd sing at the top of her lungs, or she'd just scream and shout to be let out. All the deputies left to supervise and do work, couldn't concentrate with Luna's excessive noise.

This noise was also effecting Derek, who was in another cell across the hall, with his enhanced hearing, every time she'd stop making noise and then abruptly start up again caused his ears to slightly burn.

Luna didn't care about the disturbance she was making. She wanted to cause enough of a racket so that they'd hopefully let her out.

When there was still nothing from the deputies and nobody coming to let her out, she resulted in other methods. She muttered a few words under her breath, and used her magic to cause a power outage in the station. Luna found it quite amusing when all the workers in the station had a fright from the outage and when they were running around like blind bats.

They still made no effort to let her out, which caused the young girl to huff in frustration.

After a prolonged wait Luna was finally let go, along with her cousin, who did not look pleased with her and had an intimidating scowl on his face, not that it would intimidate Luna.

'Was that really necessary. All the shouting and noise. What the hell Luna!' Derek exclaimed as they got outside.

'Maybe if you didn't bury Laura in the garden like some freak, we wouldn't have got arrested and I wouldn't have had to make all that noise.' Luna yelled back, with a hint of sass, mockery and annoyance in her voice.

'Oh and what have I told you about using your magic and tapping into your witch side. I thought we agreed that none of that would be happening.' Derek added on.

'I lied. I do that.' Luna stated simply, and continued to walk on ahead of her cousin.