14. Spiraling Out of Control Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm surprised your powers are still strong enough to do that." Spiral said as he pushed the telekinetic hold off of himself towards Ashly as he had her being held not being able to move.

"I'm Spiral, I'm the demon your siblings are trying to stop , but it takes more than one witch to vanquish this demon." Spiral said through Jussie's body. "And since you and your other sister are pregnant, I'm sure you're not gonna put up much of a fight, and plus your powers are getting weaker, and I know you don't have any access to The Book of Shadows." He taunted.

Ashly tried to levitate a chair, but it barely budged.

"Stupid witch! You and that baby are mine!" Spiral said as a big ball of white and black energy conjured in his hand and just when he was about to throw it at Ashly, Brie phased up from under him grabbing his feet bringing him down as she phased up.

"You're not taking shit!" Brie said as she helped Ashly up.

"You could defend each other as long as you want but if you vanquish me, you're also killing your friend, so give me what I want, or I'll just take his life right now, I mean he is getting weaker as we speak." Spiral said giving a ultimatum.

Ashly and Brie grab hands to give each other strength and Ashly used the shared strength they had using her advanced telepathy to transfer Spiral's mind, body, and spirit out of Jussie.

Spiral quickly got annoyed at the power of the sister witches.

While the girls still were holding hands, air started spiral around Spiral like a tornado as he slowly started to rise up, Brie used her powers to decrease oxygen from Spiral while he didn't have control of himself.

Ashly squinted her eyes moving Jussie out the way while they fought.
San Francisco
As Kristal, Gabby, Shyann, Normani, and Josh we're bonding with the Halliwells over dinner Kristal, Gabby, and Shyann's necklace glowed.

"Oh no." Kristal said breaking the laughter that was going on.

"What's wrong?" Prue asked.

"It's our sisters, they must be in trouble." Kristal responded.

"Well if your sisters are in trouble, so are ours, we're in this together, so what'd you say we get our potions and broomsticks and blow this popsicle stand." Paige initiated.

"I couldn't agree more sis." Phoebe said as everyone started to put up their dishes.

Phoebe and Shyann started to work on a spell.
Kristal and Piper started to work on a potion.
While the rest started to work on a plan.

Joshua's POV
I orbed with Normani and Billie, since we were the first part of the plan.

As we orbed in we see Ashly and Brie holding Spiral with their powers as long as they could and they finally became weak.

I look to my sister and Billie and they knew it was time.

Billie and I a walked in the kitchen and spiral gave a shocked look.

"Coming to save your sister witches, I see." Spiral said as he started hacking.

Billie and I both spun and kicked him as he fell into the pantry.

Billie threw up two daggers that were dipped in an acidic potion made by Kristal and Piper.

"Daggers!" I called making them stop in midair covered in blue and blue huge orbs.