Chapter 18!

A/N: Hellooooooooo!(: xx

^See that? I'm being classy and putting TWO x's! ... Yeah, I lead a pretty sad life...

Dedication goes to.... xVioletRosex for the comment "HOLY MOTHER OF BALLS. This was just fantabulous! Liam was probably right when he said Harry looked like a pedophile. But you gotta admit, he'd be a sexy pedophile ;) Btw ZIALL FOR THE WIN BITCHES! *enter peace sign here* It was amazayn as always, so you need to post the next one before I run myself into a pile of trashcans like Zayn and Harry did xD"

Enjoy! x

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(Harry's POV)

Banana peels, apple cores, LEFT OVER HAMBURGERS?! Who the hell brings a hamburger to school and DOESN'T finish it? That's just... Inhuman.

Chip packets, soda cans, fish fillets? Now that's just sick! Some people here really need to re-think their diets otherwise their next stop will be diabetes.

"Hey, Haz, when are you going to ask Liam out?" Zayn whispered.

"I don't know, Zayn. I was going to today, but I choked..."

He nodded before continuing picking up trash.

We were working in complete and utter silence, which bored me quite quickly. I pulled out my phone, clicked into music and searched for a song. I finally figured out that I wasn't going to be able to pick one because all these songs are amazing, so I clicked shuffle and waited for whatever song to play.

Gangnam Style, really? Oh well, this is so fun to dance to! I looked over at Zayn with a smirk, noticing he had the same look on his face. This is going to be GREAT!

We weren't even singing the words, we were mainly singing gibberish, but who cares? We danced around the bins, making it look like we were serenading them. People were hanging out the windows with their phones to record our dancing skills, which was pretty funny to see. Even Niall and Liam had their phones out. They were on the ground floor, pretty close to us, so they'd probably get an alright video.

It was up to the song where Psy was lying on the floor of the elevator while the other guy did those mini thrusts over the top of him. So I got down onto the cleared part of the concrete while Zayn stood above me. We were both smiling like fools by the time it ended. Everyone slowly made their way back to their seats while Zayn and I continued to clean.

(Liam's POV)

That has to be the greatest thing I've seen all day! Honestly, it doesn't get better than that.

I got a message from Lou, just before everyone rushed over to the window saying, "Hey Li, we've gotta talk. -Lou x"

I told him I'd call as soon as I had a spare minute because I don't feel like getting my phone confiscated right now.

It didn't seem like a happy, "we need to talk" more like a serious one. Something is definitely up because Louis is rarely serious.

The bell snapped me out of my thoughts, so I quickly shoved everything into my bag and walked with Niall to our next class in the library. I usually spend this time on the chat room and Niall usually plays his guitar. Since Niall can't play his guitar, he'll probably just sit with me at the computer.

"What are the people like?" Niall asked after waking in silence for a while.

"What are the people like where?" I asked, his question leaving me pretty perplexed.

"On that chat site... Y'know that one you're on all the time? Or, less now that you've met Harry." He said the last part while raising his eyebrows a few times.

"Oh, they're really great, but there are a few that are really rude. I also have no idea what you're talking about, Harry has had no influence on me what-so-ever!" I exclaimed.

For some reason, it didn't sound right, as if I knew it wasn't true. But it is, right? I mean, its not like I've been doing anything different... Sure, I haven't been on it all the time, but I've been busy!

"Mhm, sure. Anyway, you should show me what the site is, I'll see if it's as good as you make it out to be!"

"It is, I promise you." I smiled at him.

We walked the rest of the way to the library in silence. It was a peaceful silence, if you don't include all the snide comments. They'll eventually get over it, but until then we must put up with them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi!(: x

I was casually running into trash cans while thinking how long 'The Chat Room' will be. After running away from a fifty year-old Olympian I figured it'll probably get somewhere near 30-ish chapters! :)

Favourite comment > Next dedication! (Unless you've already had one, sorry!)

OH, and it'll be in Louis' POV next because we haven't heard from him in a while!

~Rachael~