Chapter 2!(:

Hey everyone! I’m glad people are reading this. Honestly, I thought I’d MAYBE get 40-50 reads with just the first chapter posted… But it reached over 100 reads! :D

Thank you all for your nice comments! I was using my friends phone to check the comments and I was so happy I cried (and I don’t do that very often!).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Liam’s POV)

Stranger: I'll be there as soon as I can, give me your number and I'll call you soon.

Well, if he’s going to help me get rid of Zayn then why not?

You: Sure it’s-

Sorry, we are currently experiencing a technical difficulty. We will try to fix this as soon as possible, please come back later.

“WHAT?! NO!” I yelled, the sound bounced off each wall in my cramped room.

I heard very loud, fast creaking; meaning someone was running up the old stairs.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” Mum shouted frantically as she burst into my room without knocking.

“Noth-“

“DID YOU HURT YOURSELF?!”

“No mum, I’m fi-“

“DO YOU HAVE A FEVER?”

“MUM!” I shouted, stoping her train of questions. “I’m fine, I was just talking to someone, then the site crashed.”

“Oh. I thought it was something important.”

“This is important mum! Harry was just going to help me with my Zayn problems for good, but now, he can’t.”

She sighed and sat beside me on my bed, rubbing her hand in a circular motion on my back. It was calming, she’d always do this if I was stressed or upset.

“Look, Liam… You can’t rely on strangers to help you with all your problems. You have me, your sisters and Niall as well. We’re all here to help you with any troubles, but you keep everything hidden away from us, it’s like you trust these people more than your family and friends-“

Friend.” I corrected her.

“What about that that boy you keep messaging every minute of the day?”

“Louis. What happened to “not relying on strangers for my problems” or is he different to the others?”

She sighed yet again and walked out of my room while she said, “Try not to get hurt Liam.”

Damn, she’s confusing some times.

(Harry’s POV)

As soon as the chat room crashed, loads of people started piling into the small bakery, so I had to actually work. I never noticed how much food these people eat. Maybe they just love the food we sell because, and not to seem too self-centred, I'm such a great chef and made most of this. I've always loved to cook, that's why I ended up applying for this job.

"Harry, time for your break!" My manager, Grace, called.

"Alright Grace, let me just finish up with this last customer!"

I handed the woman her change and walked to the back of the bakery, pulling out my laptop. For a whole twenty minutes, the same thing happened...

You: Liam?

Stranger: No, sorry.

I sighed, only ten more minutes of my break left.

You: Liam?

Stranger: Yeah... Why?

You: Liam? Liam Payne? It's me, Harry!

Stranger: Oh, sorry man. I'm Liam Stevens. Good luck finding other Liam. :)

You: Damn, thank you anyway. :D

This is going to be harder than I thought... Maybe he's not even on anymore, or he was only on that one time.

"Harry, your break is over!" Grace called.

"Thanks Gracey, I'll be in in a minute."

"What'd I tell you about calling me Gracey, Styles?"

"To not to." I sighed, defeated.

"Exactly, now get back to work. Oh and there's a cute guy waiting to be served." She finished her sentence with a wink and then walked away.

"Why thank you... GRACEY!"

"You're gonna get it Styles, just you wait." She laughed.

"I'm getting a prize?!" I exclaimed, sarcasm dripping from every word leaving my mouth.

"Yes, and it's a big ol' slap to the head."

I chuckled and walked to the front, over to where the "cute guy" was standing. He had his back towards me so I couldn't see what he looked like; the only thing I saw was his hair. Black and styled to a quiff. I gasped as the realization hit me like a speeding truck.

"Z-Zayn? Wha-What are you doing here? Don't you live in-"

"Wolverhampton. Yes. But I need your advice."

Woah, woah, woah. He needs WHAT?! This is Zayn Malik, the guy who tried to kill me, now he's asking me for ADVICE!?

"Why do you want my help?" I asked.

"Because you're the only gay person I know of that can help me."

"Well, why don't you stop tormenting Liam for one day, then maybe you could talk to him?"

Shit, I probably shouldn't have brought Liam into this.

"How do you know about Liam?" Zayn eyes me quizzically.

"I've talked to him Zayn."

"Whatever, anyway, speaking of Liam... I like his best friend, Niall, like... a lot." He said.

Well, I was definitely not expecting that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's a story without a bit of Ziall, ey?

Do you guys like the cover my friend Shawn made? It's only temporary until a better one is made!(:

Anyway, Comment/Vote/Fan!

~Rachael~