Chapter 6!(:

Hey there!(: I honestly have nothing to say (surprisingly)... For the hundredth time, thank you so much for reading!

P.S Each POV will be fairly short because I'll be writing from all they boys' perspectives!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Liam's POV)

I can't do it. I can't just re-kidnap someone... Does that even make sense? Re-kidnap? Anyway, I'll probably go to prison if I do go through with it. How could I be so stupid as to say yes to Niall's "brilliant idea"? I don't even know how to kidnap someone... Maybe there's a book in the library about it? I highly doubt that. My phone, which was now in my hands, started vibrating and Louis' name flashed across my screen. I guess his picnic with his sisters is over.

"Hey Lou, what's up?"

"Hi, are you Liam?" A female voice asked. She sounded quite young, no older than fifteen I'm guessing.

"Yes, I am... Who is this?"

"I'm Lottie, Louis' sister... I just wanted to say thanks."

Thanks? What have I done?

"Why?"

"You saved my brother."

I did what? How could I have saved him? I've never met him before...

"I'm guessing he hasn't told you yet..." She said, noticing my loss of words. "Don't push him to tell you about himself, he'll tell you when he's ready."

She hung up without another word, leaving me in a very confused state.

I have no idea how I helped him in any shape or form, but apparently I did. He's always seemed happy, not once has he been sad while we've talked. Maybe he's just faking it? I have no clue, but I know for sure that all this over-analysing is giving me a headache.

(Louis' POV [earlier])

"CAN I TALK TO YOUR MUM!?" I shouted into the phone eagerly.

"Yes Lou, you can... If you promise to calm down." Liam replied.

Calm down? When I'm happier than I've ever been in a long time? Pfft, no can do.

"I promise." I said, crossing my fingers over each other.

I started biting on my lip. What if he doesn't want me talking to her? Will she even like me? I can't handle being frowned upon by another person.

"I'll go find her."

I sprung off of my bed and started jumping around like a giddy school-girl that has just been asked out by her crush. Fist-pumping, dancing, jumping and heel-clicking are all parts of my happy dance, yes it looks weird, but I honestly couldn't care less at this moment.

I heard Liam calling out for his mum, it was so cute. "Mummy, where are you?"

"Aww, Li-Li still calls his mum mummy! How cute! If I could see you, I'd be pinching your cheeks right now." I would do it! When I meet him, I'm definitely going to pinch his cheeks.

"At least you're honest."

I chuckled at his comment. Wow, I never thought I'd hear that sound come out of my mouth ever again.

I could hear Liam talking to his mum and handing her the phone. Why did I want to talk to her again? Oh yeah, now I remember I wanted to tell her-

"Hi Louis." Liam's mum said. I don't even know her name! Oh god, I'm freaking out!

"Uh, hi Mrs Liam's mum." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, even though she couldn't see me.

"I guess Liam hasn't told you my name yet... Just call me Karen."

"Okay, well hi Karen."

"Hello again, Louis." She chuckled. "So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?”

"Well... Uh... I just wanted to tell you what a great guy Liam is." I smiled.

"Oh?" She said, surprised. "And why is that?"

"Well... He- uh... He helped me find a way out of my depressed state, but he doesn't know he did it."

My mouth was pulled into the biggest smile I've ever pulled, even before El- it happened.

"Depressed? You have depression? Why? How?"

There was a massive debate going on in my mind on whether I should tell her what happened or to just beat around the bush. Soon, I decided it would be nice to tell someone the whole story.

"It all started when I began dating a girl, Eleanor. We were really quite the couple, always laughing and having a good time. But soon, I started noticing boys more than girls, so I did what anyone would do in that situation. I kept it a secret from her. Every part of my body told me to tell her, but I just ignored it. We continued to date, but with every day that passed, I fell deeper and deeper out of love with her. Does that make sense? Anyway, one day, the day I broke it off with her to be more specific, she yelled and screamed and threw things, so that's when I told her because it seemed like she couldn't get any angrier, but she did. She kicked me out of her house and as I made my way home, she chased me in her car, trying to kill me. As she swerved the fourth time a loud crash echoed throughout the entire block. Turning back, I saw that she had collided with a passing car, killing not only herself, but the three innocent people driving along. Everyone had heard about what happened and started blaming me for her death, then, somehow, word got out about me being Bi and everyone started looking at me like I was the most horrible thing they've ever seen. It got so bad that I stopped smiling, stopped laughing, I practically stopped living. I was no longer me; I was just a shell of my former self. That was until I met Liam, now I'm always seen smiling, all because of him." I finished my rant; I guess you could call it that, with a genuinely proud smile.

There was only silence on the other end, the one thing I was hoping not to hear because it probably means she's judging me, but she seems too nice to do such a thing.

"Louis, I'm so sorry that you had to go through that! You're welcome here anytime, alright? No one deserves to go through such a thing, it's just horrible. I'm glad my boy was able to revive you and bring back your true self. Just please, promise me one thing..."

"Anything, Karen."

"Don't keep this secret from him too long, he'll probably think he did something wrong."

"I'll tell him soon, don't you worry."

"Thank you. Do you want to speak to Liam again?"

"Yes please." I smiled.

Finally, someone other than my family that doesn't think badly of me. It makes me feel some-what proud of myself.

(Harry's POV)

"Well..." Zayn started. "Here we are... Home sweet home."

I looked around me at all the beautiful surrounding houses, it was so amazing. I can't believe how gorgeous this place looks!

"Wow!" That was all that would come out of my mouth. I could muster up any other words, but I think I explained my thoughts pretty well.

"Yeah, this is where you'll be staying for the next... How long did we decide you'd be staying here?" He asked.

"We didn't. But let's not think about that now, can you show me the school?"

"Sure, I'll take you past Liam's next." He winked.

I punched his arm playfully, soon we ended up in a mini wrestling match.

"So, do you want to walk there, or drive?" He asked as we dusted ourselves off.

"Uh, how 'bout we walk?" I suggested.

Zayn nodded as we got out of the car, walking down a footpath towards a large building with a seemingly larger fence surrounding it.

"This is the most boring place you'll ever visit." He said, gesturing to the large building in front of us. "Want me to show you around?"

"Yes, please." I smiled.

"I'm pretty sure everyone has gone home by now."

We walked through the twisting corridors, up and down loads of stairs and even into some of the rooms, there was still some places we hadn't visited yet, so we were on our way there. That is, until Zayn stopped dead in his tracks when an incredibly melodic voice bounced throughout the halls. I'm guessing he knows the owner of said voice. There was also a guitar being played, it was beautiful. But the song, it's nothing I've ever heard before.

"If I'm louder, would you see me?
Would you lay down, in my arms and rescue me?
'Cause we are the same, you saved me, when you leave is gone again.
Then I see you on the street, in his arms I get weak.
My body fails; I'm on my knees, praying!

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,
It just won't feel right, 'cause I can love you more than this. Yeah
When he lays you down I-"

I don't know what happened, but the mystery singer just stopped out of the blue. I was really looking forward to hearing more of it.

"Is there someone there?" The singer/guitarist asked.

I was about to respond, but Zayn beat me to it.

"No."

Really? Zayn really said no to him? What an idiot!

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" The mystery guy has an Irish accent I think it is.

"Sorry man, my friend is a bit brain-dead; he was just showing me around." I apologised to him.

"Oh, it's okay." I could hear a lot of moving and shuffling; I guess he's standing up. "Well, I'm Niall, Niall Ho- ZAYN!?"

(Niall's POV)

"Oh, it's okay." I said, standing up from my position on the ground. I started walking around the corner to greet the two. "Well, I'm Niall, Niall Ho- ZAYN!?"

Why is Zayn here? And who is that? Wait... Brown, curly hair, emerald green eyes... This must be Harry! But why would Zayn be showing him around the school if he kidnapped Harry? Unless he didn't kidnap him in the first place and everyone was just overreacting... I'm confused.

"Uh... H-hi Niall..." Zayn said, kicking his feet awkwardly.

Hi? That's all he has to say to me!? No insults, no hitting, nothing? What has happened to him?

"Erm... I'll just uh... B-be going." I stuttered.

I ran back around the corner to pick up my guitar, but a hand on my wrist stopped me. Tingles were shooting all through my body, but I didn't dare turn to see who the hand belonged to. Pulling my arm away, I quickly collected my things and ran out of the school and straight to my house.

The wind slammed against my face as I ran at full speed down the street, dodging the dozens of people piled along the sidewalks. I had an extremely tight grip on the neck of my guitar as the fear of dropping it was sitting in the back of my mind, eating away at all my other thoughts. I know that dropping a guitar wouldn't be very traumatizing for some people, but for me it'd seem like the end of the world. Even a tiny scratch would bring me to tears. It's strange, I know, but I'm really attached to it, if it's out of sight for even a minute, I start freaking out. I've been taken to counsellors and therapists but nothing works, they can't "fix me" as they like to put it. But I'm not broken, and I know that.

I barged through the front door and ran up the stairs to my room, ignoring mum's and Greg's frantic questions. I slammed my door, jumping onto my bed and buried my head into my pillow. It was just now that I realized I had been crying and for what reason? I honestly don't know. There was a light knocking on my door, so I sat up, wiping my tears and facing the door.

"Yes?" I asked, sniffling.

"Niall, honey. There's someone at the door for you." Mum said softly from behind the door.

"Send them up." I buried my head back into my pillow and sighed. It's probably just Liam, he knows he can just walk into my house whenever he wants, but he still chooses not to.

I heard her footsteps get quieter and quieter until all I could hear were a few muffled sounds. Someone else started walking towards my room, they walked with more force than mum or Liam, but not as much as Greg does, so I have no idea who it is. The same person tapped on the door before slowly opening it.

"Niall, I need to... erm... I need to tell you something..." The person said.

I can spot that voice from a mile away, Zayn.

(Zayn's POV)

As soon as Niall ran off I felt shattered. I turned towards Harry and he looked at me like he knew exactly how I was feeling.

"You remember how to get to my house, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

Great!

"Well, I need to chase after Niall, you just go back to mine, lift up the mat and there will be a key underneath. Don't worry about anyone being home, my parents have both gone to Australia for a while."

He nodded and started jogging in the direction of my house. As for me, I sprinted after Niall, even though I could barely see him. Wait, why do I need to keep him in my sight? I know exactly where he lives; I mean that in the non-creepiest way possible. As I continued running, feeling the wind brush through my hair, I heard a lot of slamming coming from Niall's house. I stopped running and walked the rest of the way. Walking up to his front door was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done, but I can't back away now, someone has obviously seen me because the front door is being opened.

"Hello." A woman greeted, I'm assuming it's Niall's mum.

"Hi." I smiled. "Is Niall here?"

"I'll just go get him. Come in, come in." She ushered me into the house as she walked up some stairs.

I stood awkwardly in the lounge room as I waited for her to return.

"Hey, I'm Greg, Niall's brother. You are?"

"I'm Zayn." I said, extending my hand for him to shake it.

"Nice to meet you."

We shook hands just as Niall's mum had walked down the stairs.

"He's up in his room, up the stairs, second door on the right." She smiled.

"Thank you."

I walked up to his room. With each step I took, I regretted coming more and more. Today was the day I was going to tell him how I feel. I reached the second door on the right and knocked before entering. I peeked in and there was Niall, lying on his bed with his face in his pillows.

"Niall, I need to... erm... I need to tell you something..." I mentally cursed myself for getting nervous now.

He shot up out of the bad and shot daggers at me. Man, if looks could kill I would've died at least five times.

"Tell me something? Really? You've tormented me for who knows how long and now you finally grow a heart and want to talk!? Do I come off as a fool to you? Because I'm pretty sure I don't have the word idiot tattooed on my forehead!"

"Will you just listen to me?" I pleaded.

"Listen? TO YOU!? THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'D LISTEN TO-"

"Just shut-up for a second, will you? I'm trying to tell you something important!"

"Unless you’re planning to stop with the abuse, I don't want to hear it!"

C'mon Zayn, it's now or never. Just say the words "I love you, Niall".

"N-Niall... I-I erm... I love you."

As soon as those three words left my mouth, Niall froze. He was completely stunned, his mouth was wide open. Maybe he thought I was joking. I sure hope he doesn't think this is all a stupid prank.

"Zayn..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there!:D

Do you ever have those moments where you feel like doing a back-flip, but then you realize you can't do a back-flip so your whole life turns into a pit of darkness? Me neither.

Continue commenting you amazing people. I'll be dedicating the next chapter to whoever's comment I like the most!(:

~Rachael~