BOOK III COVER REVEAL

I don't know if I should post this on either Book II or The War Chronicles, so I'll post it on both, I mean why not? Anyway, last time near the release of The Last Jedi I revealed the cover of Book II, and then I changed it because I changed the location of Jacen and Kylo's duel from Vader's Castle to Snoke's Throne room so there's that. Now that the release of The Rise of Skywalker, which might I add is the final chapter of the saga even though most are not going to be satisfied no matter how it ends, draws closer and closer, why not release the cover right now? Speaking of which.

 Now that the release of The Rise of Skywalker, which might I add is the final chapter of the saga even though most are not going to be satisfied no matter how it ends, draws closer and closer, why not release the cover right now? Speaking of which

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

So how do you think Jacen Skywalker's story will end? And how does Palpatine come into play? Will Book III be a lot different from Episode IX? Only time will tell. Feel free to voice your thoughts in the comments! As for the publishing date, I'm not sure if I will pull a New Years Eve surprise like I did with Book II, or maybe just wait until it's released on DVD and Blu-ray, or I'll just spoil myself and read some of the leaks that have surfaced lately. Just kidding! Don't do that. Well, stay tuned for the updated "Book III Details" regarding TROS, thanks for this quick read, and may the Force be with you!