He then looked at Glenn " What about you man? You going to protect yours?"

Glenn hesitated, he looked at Maggie before sighing and taking a gun.

Shane turned his attention to Maggie. "Can you shoot?"

"Can you stop? You do this, you hand out these guns my dad will make you leave tonight." Maggie looked pissed. Hope didn't blame her, she was also pissed that he was going against Ricks decision. Where was Rick any way?

Carl soon joined the conversation. "We have to stay Shane." Ryder soon followed his lead. "Yea, we can't just leave Sophia out there alone. It's not right."

Hope smiled proudly at her son, she was happy that he made his opinion known. He was going to be someone great one day, not that he isn't a great person, but she knew her son was a natural born leader. So was Carl.

"What is this?" Oh look who decided to show up, Whorie.

"We ain't going anywhere Ok? Now Hershal, he's just gotta understand ok-" Shane was cut off by Hopes angry voice.

"Understand what Shane? It's HIS land. It's HIS farm. Not yours, not Ricks, not mine. HIS. You can't just take the situation into your own hands and think you are doing the right thing. Maggie said Hershal will make us leave tonight if you do this. Do you really want to risk putting the group into a dangerous situation just because you thought you were making a good decision? There are kids in this group, one of which are missing. We can't just leave. So I suggest you stop being a power driven asshole and face the fact that you arn't the leader. You need to face reality and see that you are putting us all at risk." The whole group stared at her, most with admiration but others, cough Shane cough, looked like he wanted her dead.

Ok asshole.

Shane completely ignored her statement and spoke up, finishing what he was saying before Hope interrupted him.

"Well he's gonna have to." He then bent down in front of Carl. "We gotta find Sophia right? Now I want you to take this, you take it Carl and you keep your mother mother safe, take the gun and do it." He held a gun out towards him.

Before Lori could make a move Hope had already stepped in front of Carl and lightly pushed him behind her before he could consider taking the gun.

She then looked into Shanes eyes, pratically seathing as she spoke " Rick said no guns this is not your call, this is not your decision to make"

Before Shane could reply they were interrupted by T-Dog.

"Oh shit"

They all turned to see what he was looking at and saw Jimmy leading Rick and Hershal outof the woods. The later two had walkers on some sort of stick. The walkers were trying to get to what they suspected to be their next meal as they were being pushed towards the barn.

The whole group started sprinting towards Rick as Hope turned to her son who was trying to follow the group.

She grabbed his arm gently and turned him around so she was looking into his eyes. She bent down before she spoke. "Ok baby I want you to go into the house and sit with your sister. You guys don't need to see what's about to happen ok?"

Ryder nodded before sprinting towards the house, he wanted to see what was going to happen but he knew that he wanted to keep his sister from seeing the horrors of the world no matter what. He would do anything to make sure she had as close to a normal life as a kid could get these days. They had both already see so much at such young ages.

Hope ran towards Rick and Hershal.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
Shane yelled as the group reached them.