"I'm gonna get a glass of water, you want something?"

   "Could you bring me a yogurt?" I asked blushed.

   "Yeah, sure!" he replied amused.

   Why was I still blushing when talking with him? It was nothing whenever I did it with Chica of Foxy; I already left behind that anxiousness of knowing new people. Now it was like they were old pals of mine, who I could hang out and have a good time with, but yet I had no idea what it kept happening to me with him. Was this feeling for him real? I actually thought this was ever going to happen if a beautiful girl showed up, not in front of my own boss. Was I nuts!? I could feel it growing inside of me. It mattered not how hard I tried to bury it, it kept coming out. Freddy was coming back.

   "There you go." Freddy tossed the yogurt onto my paws.

   I couldn't stop thinking either. I just wanted to keep Freddy from worrying about me, because he had to attend to every single demand this restaurant happened to have, not for my childish complains. Although what I thought was worse was to have a delicious apple yogurt without a spoon.

   Freddy was fixing something in his microphone as my inner shouting grew. I'd trade it all away if I could just ask him, but I was afraid of him getting mad for stealing or me thinking about him this way. I couldn't picture the scenario where he knew the truth. As my mind kept busy itself, I suddenly felt Freddy's big paw on my shoulder.

   "Hey, Bon!" he said smiling a little.

   I got a little scared of that, however, I answered with a fake, reddish grin.

   "Yes?" It came out from nowhere.

   "I just wanted to tell you that you've been playing absolutely well today." He kept up his cute grin.

   He was so close to me. His smile was so wide and bright, I felt so nervous, and I couldn't make up my mind. Say thank you, come on. This may only happen once, I thought. Should I kiss him? No way! It was wrong to think about him this way, but... I wanted to kiss him, he was right here! I have a seizing and pleasant feeling; I found no words to describe this thrilling, exciting and brief moment. Did I dare to do it?

   "Thanks, Fred!" I said as I... hugged him.

   After a few seconds, suddenly my body reacted to what was going on, and what I must have done instead of this. I pushed him softly away breaking the hug and ran away toward the kitchen. I didn't look back at his reaction: I just closed my eyes, hugged him, and push him away without a glance.

   "Bonnie, wait!" he shouted as it sounded farther.

   I reached the kitchen's door and slammed it closed behind me. I knew my vicious thought were gonna pay off now. I didn't even know why I did it, wasn't that Freddy supposed to be the one I saw in that picture? I supposed I just got carried away by a malicious voice hinting me to do so. Being so close and in front of me. I'd never felt such a feeling before. Now I knew Freddy had a wide back because when I hugged him, I barely could clasp my paws together behind him. He had a pretty warm shoulder too. Anyway, there were countless feelings I found during that moment. Why it couldn't happen again? I heard someone knocking on the door.

   "Bonnie, what happened? Are you ok?" Freddy asked.

   The first time I didn't answer. He insisted.

   "Bonnie? Please, speak to me, what happened? Is something wrong?"

   I feel so ashamed for what I just did that I thought I wasn't going to be able to see Freddy without blushing and almost losing myself. Now I had no idea how to hold an orthodox attitude before him.

   "Bonnie, it's ok, don't worry. But please, come out here to talk about it, or let me in, Bonnie. Please."

   I wanted to be stuck in this kitchen forever. Tears started flowing down from my eyes onto my cheeks. I wouldn't dream of anybody seeing me like this, I just wouldn't.

   "Bonnie," he regretfully said.

   After more times Freddy knocked on the door, he finally gave up; I supposed he was already gone. Why did they have to move me from MoonLight? If I were still there, nothing of this would have happened. I wouldn't be so scared of speaking in front of Freddy; I would be with Frog and Hippo playing whatever they wanted. Why everything turned into this? I wanted to go back! There was no way to wipe this weeping off me.

   It was just me, sitting down on the floor against the door with the only one who had come along with me all this time: loneliness.

[🌼] ------------------- |•| ------------------- [🌼]