I kept running until I came to a water fall I sat down and to take a breath.

Y/n: Is should be far enough finally I left the awful place. That I called home.

I looked up and noticed something
In the light of the shattered moon. Hidden behind the water fall was a cave.

Y/n: I could sleep in there I guess.

I stood up and made my why into the cave.

The cave was bigger then it appeared but what caught my eye made me gasp in disbelief.

It was a sword In a stone slab on a alter.

But it was not just any sword it was the sword from my book the sword that belonged to the hero

I walked closer and saw something craved into the alter

Only the one with a pure heart that has no hold on hate or evil or even revenge dwelling within them shall be the chosen one to defend the helpless from the darkness and will wield the divine blade Chaos Breaker.

Y/n: do I have evil and hate even revenge in me I don't know. Well their is only one way to know let's find out.

No one POV

You slowly walked up the alter steps. You stood in front the blade and to grasped onto the blades handle and pulled.

The blade slides out. You stared at the sword in disbelief. It fit in your hands perfectly and it was light not heavy in anyway.

Y/n: I can't believe it the hero's sword from my book is real and it's in my hands.

As you stared at the sword a thought came to you.

Y/n: how am going to carry it around. I mean it's not normal to See a five year old carrying a massive sword around.

At that moment the sword glowed brightly and when the light died down the sword had turned into a ring on your finger.