Chapter Four

"Writing"

×+×+×

He who can not control himself, can not control others with anything further than fear.

×+×+×

Harry watched as the sun set from the window in the Library. He had gone shopping a few days ago, for school supplies of course. He was always given Evan's hand-me-downs since he grew only little by little. Evan had grown faster than him because he didn't eat as much as Evan did, so he would remain short for a very long time.

Even so, Harry was given many things. Not by the Potters however. He was given things from the three Marauders, who acted childishly to him to make feel that he hadn't lost his childhood, and from Severus Snape.

That's right, Severus Snape. Snape wasn't absolutely the best, but he enjoyed Harry's constant questions - that he had written down - about all potions. He admired the potion loving boy and how much he could relate to the boy helped him in helping the boy feel better.

Snape was added to list of godfathers for Harry, but in secret and not for Evan. Harry had many muggle things, like iPods and phones, he tampered with as he created runes and gave them to Severus to see if they worked in Hogwarts. He'd be the only one with muggle devices but no one had to know.

The Library was Harry's bedroom now, he hated being outside of it and created many underground spaces to do thing. He had a Potions Lab, a Training Room, and several more. He had many inheritances including his godfathers' manors, and manors of many great wizards. It's said that only the wizard worthy will gain Merlin's Manor and wealth.

Have you guessed? Yes it's Harry's now. He had many things that he had without his parents help. And all just for allowing them to forget him over and over. It was very disturbing to Harry when he began to feel magical auras.

Harry had felt a very very light and small aura coming from his twin, he didn't believe that his brother was powerful but he felt bad and attempted to tell Evan only to be smacked by his parents and told to never appear in their eyesight again for doubting their precious son.

Harry had dreamed of nights from the past, with love and care. Time spent on him and him given the attention he deserved for learning to do things quickly. But never, it would never be done and he would forever be alone and unloved for as long as his godparents would not visit.

He was small but he maintained a healthy body. He was no where near the chubby side but not exactly muscular either. He spent his time doing laps around the manor in the early morning and the rest of the day studying.

Not long after, it was September 1st. The day he went to Hogwarts. Harry was not very enthusiastic about going but he did enjoy that he would see one of his godfathers more.

Not too later, Harry and Evan were on the train. Both in separate compartments. Harry scrunched up in his corner making absolute sure that the door was locked and silenced the compartment. He buried his face into his knees and was wearing an oversized shirt given to him by Evan. Sure he had multiple dress robes from his godfathers but he wasn't sure he should wear them with his "family" so close by.

Harry sobbed silently into his knees and nearly fell asleep but was jolted awake by banging on the door of the compartment. Harry moved the curtain slightly and saw a boy with platinum blond hair and grayish blue eyes, he was well fed but not fat. He knew this was a Malfoy. After he'd been spotted he quickly pulled the curtain back into place to hide himself again.

Harry hugged his knees close and buried his face into them, he was told by Severus never to open a door unless he knew the person banging on it. The banging had gone back into place before he heard someone yell, "Who ever is in there, Greg, won't open the door if he's scared you goon!"

There was a muttered apology. Then light tapping, "Hello? Would you please open the door? Everywhere else is full and we need some place to sit." It was the same voice who yelled just then at the boy banging. Most likely the Malfoy-like boy. Harry quietly got up and slightly slid the door open, hesitantly, he opened the door so they could see him.

All three boys gaped, at Harry. He was in a slightly oversized shirt, he was the size of a seven-eight year old and the leather jacket draped over his jacket didn't help. Malfoy was mesmerized, the boy he was looking at would certainly be scared if someone was banging on the door. He seemed to stare; Harry had very pale skin his messy-kind-of-neat slightly curled black hair and nearly glowing green shade of the Killing Curse eyes did nothing to help.

Harry looked like Snape but messier hair, very much younger, and green eyes. Harry shuffled his feet quietly to the window seat corner on the right. Crabbe and Goyle went opposite him and Malfoy went to sit next to Harry.

Harry flicked his hand and the door shut but didn't lock and the other boys stared.

"So, my name is Malfoy. Draco Malfoy," Malfoy held out his hand to shake. But as a response, Harry pulled out a notepad and started to write, "Potter, Harry Potter. Pleasure to meet you Malfoy." Which ended up in a script of silver in front of Malfoy. "A pleasure for me as well, Potter." He responded as Harry shook his hand.

Malfoy pointed to the other boys and introduced them as Gregory Goyle and Vincent Crabbe. Quickly, they immersed in conversation. Harry explained that his godfathers who visited once a month were the ones to actually raised him, not his parents. He went on to tell them that Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, and Peter Pettigrew were his godfathers. He then told them that Remus and Peter chose to go to Gryffindor when really Remus was meant to be a Ravenclaw and Peter a Hufflepuff. And so, he explained how he wanted to go to Slytherin because being cunning, clever and ambitious was something he was good at.

And so they talked until they got to Hogwarts, changing their clothes sometime in the middle of the conversation.

×+×+×

Be my friend if you don't want to end up with the wrong sort.