Chapter Seventeen

The Philosophers Stone
×+×+×

"Harrison," Lily frowned. "Where were you at the train station?"

Harry looked at the floor before spotting Sirius, to which he ran away from his parents a dove into his godfathers arms.

"Hey Hare, what's wrong?" Sirius whispered.

"They're here, all three of them," he whispered.

Sirius groaned and got up, pulling Remus with him to face the Potters.

"What the FUCK do you want James? I was a few seconds away from snogging Remus' lips off!" Sirius growled.

"Sirius, language!" Both Remus and James shouted. James looked away embarrassed.

"Don't worry I covered Harry's ears!" Draco said.

Remus smacked the back of Sirius' head, "Be more careful next time! I don't want him to learn those awful words!"

"I want my son to come home with us," James said after clearing his throat.

"I don't understand James, you have your son right there," Sirius rolled his eyes.

"My other son!" James exclaimed.

"I don't remember you having another son," Remus frowned.

"Harry is my other son!" James was infuriated.

"Really? That boy is your other son?" Sirius had a shocked expression on his face. "I've never seen him at the parties, where was he then?"

"He- they- I-," James stuttered.

"Don't bother James. Harry's going to be adopted by a proper family," Remus said. "Lily, James, I'm disappointed in the both of you."

"Remus I-"

"Don't James, you've hurt our trust enough. Don't try to make excuses now,"Remus frowned at his friend. Sure the Marauders didn't talk much after the birth of the twins, but for the two parents to only care about one of the twins is monstrosity.

Remus picked up the boy who was falling asleep on his best friend.

"He probably vowed to marry Draco to get away from girls he didn't like," Remus said. "Remember anyone like that?"

Sirius and Remus left to get Harry to bed, it was already very late in the night.

The Potters finally left, the only thought in James' head was, I'm so sorry.

It wasn't but a few days later that everyone was going back to Hogwarts. Harry loved everything about the school, everything but Dumbledore. It was the train ride he hated most.

He couldn't say he didn't like leaning against his best friend, his face scanning a book on Dark Arts that Voldemort had lent him, it was disguised as a cookbook.

After a few minutes, the train had yet to move, but the compartment now had the other five of his friends. Harry had finished the book and put it away still leaning against Draco, as his friends talked.

"Do guys actually love eachother or is it just to get out of getting married?" Pansy asked.

"We don't actually love eachother, besides plenty of best friends get married to avoid other marriages with people they barely know," Draco said, noticing Harry had fallen asleep and decided to put Harry's head on his lap.

After a few more minutes the train started to move, and an hour Harry was up again. Harry rubbed his eyes and sat up.

Draco handed him his glasses, "About time, you have a sleeping addiction."