"A crouch?" Om replied, he knew what that meant? He respected people who live with these limitations in life but loosing them after getting use to it is harder job, it's like loosing someone of your own. He won't break, he can't, for his family and brothers but the thought was killing him. And he doesn't want them to see it.

"Guys, I need to sleep, can you just go.." lastly he said, turning away from them. Hiding his broken state.

"O, we are not leaving you.." Rudy tried to make him understand that, he isn't alone in this.
"Rudy, for once can you do as you're told? Shivaay please. I need to sleep." Agitated and hurt he scolded the brothers. Shivaay tapped on Rudy back and they both came out of the room. Silence filled entire corridors and both sat to contemplate their present situation.

"How was dadi, after hearing the news?" Shivaay asked, giving a cup of coffee to Rudra who looked tired.

"Better than me, she helped me control my emotion, she said I have to take Om's place now. Told me to be mature and help you handle it. She indeed is the best dadi in the world. How's mom?" He leaned against the wall, remembering the whole situation, the moment he heard Shivaay's broken voice, it shook him to core. Shivaay was struggling, Rudra felt his pain.

"I don't know, hope mom is helping her out, now dadi is also with her, hope she'll cope up . When I dropped the news she was panting and fell silent for the entire conversation. Badi ma is scared, after her husband she can't handle another loss. Be a little gentle with her okay Rudy. Now everything is on you. She needs you, Om needs you and...."

"You too!" Rudy said looking teary eyed towards his brother, so vulnerable and pained, Shivaay was never like this and they hugged, giving support they need, the warmth of brotherly love. Right now, it's only what they want. Emotionally drained and physically tired they held eachother.

A few hours later, Rudy came back after freshening up, Shivaay stayed with Om, who is still sleeping. Unable to comprehend if he was just trying to avoid any conversation.

"I am okay, bhaiyya, you go, get some rest and return after taking rest, I'll sit with Om. We'll take turns. You stayed continuously looking after him, you're tired. Get some sleep." Rudy is forcing him to take rest. While Shivaay wasn't agreeing. After many manipulation Shivaay agreed to go.

Getting out of his car, he took his mobile out, it's been a while he hadn't talked with Annika. After doctors have a positive prognosis, he felt a bit light. Mentally smacking head, for forgetting to call. Though he was forwarding the progress before Rudy's arrival, but afterward he forgot to call her. Dialling number without looking at the time, recalled the time he first heard the news about Om. How devasted he was hearing the news, unable to think anything about a Annika. People she is with, present situation back there and danger she'll have behind him. At that point of time he couldn't think of anything. Om was shot, and first genuine thought comes hearing these news is always negative! How will he face everyone? If something happens to him? Rudy,dadi, their faces came like a film reel and he couldn't handle it.

~~~~~~~~~

Preparations were great, the wealth Kundra's earned was rightly used, it can be because of the MLA's image they really tried . Function was going on, dhol and food were infinitely available. Desi raw beats on dhol was amazing. The deal is signed too, before eveything began, Annika is nominated as the CEO of this venture, though kundra's were not happy, Shivaay didn't care, to hell with their happiness. Well, he agreed with the profit sharing, because of Annika that's the first and last thing he'll be doing for them, so the contract was done, also half the work is done. Now, looking at the scenario, he'll have to wait until the factory building is prepared, which will take a minimum of two months  to finish. After installation of machinery, other half of plan will start. They'll know, where they belong, eveything will be approved by Annika even the salary for her grandfather. And that will be the ultimate insult they'll face. Taking money from the one whom they disowned, a women, daughter of a lady who refused to abide by their rules, the so called patriarchy, demolishing dreams ane crushing life of weak. Just to prove something important.