|Three|

For the first time tagging my friends from whattpad. Sorry  I know I missed many, but I am not able to tag all because it's making my whattpad slow. Next update I will add those who are left out. Sorry but my love for you'll is same.
sri210,kauts123,ayatkhan97, gauherkhan, SUKaur14,ishyhm,AnnikaShivmaryam1972,gllloo,Ojeswi,Amidingaks,sneha_aashika,lazybutter,user76376545,naturedreamer04,zarabobo,kerala6,

****

There was silence in Dinning table for a minute, metaphorically mourning over the sabotaged happiness of Annika's arrival. Gloomy and thinking faces, how can Shivaay let that happen? No. He won't. He won't make his best friend regret her coming back, he did prepared so much for this happy breakfast, but nevertheless he tried is best to lighten the mood. He showed her room, Shivaay made few changes in it. It was planned to be a surprise but as destiny has it, he cheered her mood with this small gift. Annika use to find hee room a little childish, given the fact that whole room was pink. This room belong to her from very beginning if her arrival, it served other purpose too, whenever Shivaay wanted to visit his best friend in kate hours he could easily called her, adjacent room was meant for that purpose. Annika was happy, at least tried to be, she actually likes the colour combination of the room and she can bet ita Shivaay choice, he knows what will she like.

Shivaay and annika are like a family in altogether! Off course they live with family and other people around but they have a life of their own. Even if they are not in relationship or claim never to be in, they act like husband and wife, not literally. How it started and how everyone is okay with whatever they do is still a question to be discover but nobody actually bothered to tell them, it's not at all healthy to get attached with someone.  Our society and norms are so stagnant that these kind of emotions are always misunderstood. Known as 'Shivika' by their friends and circle give a damn about people, even family members are indifferent to these gossips.

Intensity of their love can be judged by the depth of their hatred for eachother in childhood, it's almost miracle that they became friends. It was like lotus blooming in desert.

***
It was early days of Annika's arrival and before the famous chilli incident which almost took Annika's life. Shivaay was confused about whole fiasco. Annika's parents are dead! she is living with them like their own, she always makes his nerves uneasy, to add into that,only person she relied and cried with was him! Shivaay hated her and knows she hates him too, the Why this kind of gesture? He could feel her pain but could not do anything to reduce it, what is confusing him more was the affect on her after that outburst, she looked normal. He could not guess how will he? Mere a 13 yrs old boy, how would he know that Annika's despair and loneliness faded just because of his hold on her. Annika is confused too, only thing she knew was she has complete faith on him. Hee mother use to always tell hee Shivaay is a good boy, she should do friendship with her. May be Sargam already knew her daughter and  Shivaay will be inseparable in future.
Misunderstanding, what he meant to Annika, his anger grew. He was in his early teenage, he was not understanding anything around him,her content  happy face looked fake to him, a despise grew inside him compelling to believe she is a gold digger. Even if her parents were rich, they were not famous as Oberoi's. Shivaay thought Annika is happy with oberoi house, which she was but other way. His intelligence told him she is here to enjoy exclusiveness of Oberoi's.
There was a pendulum of his thoughts which ticked in his mind. He felt conflicted either to help her or expose her in front of family. The devil mind won the battle, a psychopathic intension, added with vulnerability of age,clouded with so many conceptions. He locked Annika inside a storeroom.
However Annika is not a weak girl! she not frightened of insects or small creatures but she fears darkness now also loneliness. Dark room and loneliness, it was not her house, she was not around people she loved, knew. Cold and damp floor in store room and in hearts of people around she was scared for the first time. Chilling sensations, fear of darkness she struggled with all of it.  How she felt and how she cope, until Pinky found out about Shivaay's little mischief, is unknown to everyone. Not a single drop of tear fell from her eyes. whole night Pinky Stayed with her, closing her in her protective arms , kissing her forehead.  She was burning with fever but Annika didn't broke down. Her will power amazed people who witnessed that scene.