|Five|

This chapter is dedicated to-
sneha_aashika and @Rorilicious.

********

"How do you define a pure heart? A heart which loves it's dear ones? Or which gets drenched on pain of others? Who is a good person- abiding rules, trying hard to get things morally correct- which is a mountainous task these days. A Robinhood- who everything wrong but helps the needy one? Whom should we support when the difference between right and wrong is so sublime, which gets eradicated with every aspect of life! Life is complicated, we all know. If we try to think about all these aspects and try working it, either we turn god or get mad. Irrelevant People like us,  need to understand only one thing, which will save all the energy of doing good for the society; love your people, people around you- your neighborhood, working space, the people you meet on daily basis,spread love, respect everyone, forget differences and just like that your world will be beautiful. If everyone tries to do only these things automatically life will change and world will change."

Wrapping up work for the day, Annika was on her way to her second home. Reading interview of her own. Few months back a local journalist was plying continuously to her office for the interview. It was a big breakthrough for the journalist to ask few questions to Annika. Annika is a renowned name in legal world but she is appreciated more for her charity work. Her love, work is  respected, those who are acquainted with her know, her heart belongs to the orphanage she runs.

She is handling about a dozen on them throughout the country, a lot of needy ones are getting benefited from it. Her income completely goes on funding these orphanage. This moral cause can't be done alone, she gets a little hepl from few generous ones and also the government.
She loved being around them, It's her way of showing gratitude towards her mother- she was an orphan too, fairy tale- she always thought it a fairy tale; her father fell in love with her mother when she worked for him. Annika has always looked up to her, inspired by her struggle. Also as a daughter, she wants to take forward the legacy her mother left behind.

Stopping by the gate of "asha", she realised she did a decent job in fulfilling her mother's dream.  'asha', it's the same orphanage where her mother use to live. It ise to be her home, now turned into a residential school for unprivileged ones.

There are about 500 students learning and about 100 children living inside. She escapes from her daily routine to meet them. Coming here gives her peace and doing something for them always makes her connected to her mother. With first foot inside the premises, she felt home. All memories comes at back of her mind, those Sunday mornings with these kids and after having a nice crazy morning she would spend her other half of the day with Omru, sunday use to be her favourite day. However the old cottage now has turned intk two storeys building but essence remain the same, she can feel her mother must be proud of her.

Kids ran towards her when they saw her car parking, her arrival is always special for children, they loved her. Annika is here particularly for one boy, no she is not partial but there is a special bond she shares with him. Sahil, a boy of 7, his maturity is way too high than his body and age, extent of difficulty he experienced in his early life is unimaginable. He learned way beyond needed, born to a poor family,  an alcoholic father, that sums up his childhood in slums. Constant physical torture, abusive language were his companions. If these things failed he has constant reminder of his miseries, born with a physical disability never made him loose faith. Living without mother was already hard for him.  He met Annika, when his father tried to sell him for few thousands. Annika was on her mission to save few young boys where she met sahil, from then on it was a bond unbreakable.!

"Annika didi! When did you came back?" Sahil ran with his clutches, to hug his Annika didi.

"Be careful superhero! You'll fall down..how are you baby?" Annika gave a big squeezing hug to him, his small limped body completely squeezed.