|Fifteen|

Hey readers, how are you?
This note is just to notify you, this story is falling apart in every sense, and I can't abruptly end this. Emotional attachment being the reason. So, I am skipping a lot of things that was part of it earlier.

Considering , how much we hate, awkwardness between shivika. The story needs a fresh start, also I have to write about shivika moments and OmRu too. So, there will be a sudden twist today. Feel free to share your views but please no hate comments.
This is as my last attempt ,of keeping alive, this dying story of mine.
I know,this story is loved by many but there's this specific girl, who doesn't let me loose it in half a way, she wants me to complete this, however hard I feel, it's because of her I keep myself up and try again. And all of this is  completely true, not for publicity or drama sake.
So keerthi, this story is dedicated to you. 

As you wished, Dadi is here! And something big is happening. I hope you'll like this one....

Dedicated to sneha_aashika.

*********

Night passed differently for Shivaay and Annika. Shivaay is in cloud nine, finally, (though partially), he expressed his intension to his world; Annika. Hiding truth wasn't so easy for him, specially when she is twenty four seven,around him. Battling with fear of dual loss, friend and love, he kept his heart enclosed. Off course, he didn't told Annika about eveything inside his heart, but a weight was definitely lifted.

When the brothers met for their daily drink session, i;e the customary black coffee for SSO, adarak wali chai for Om and protein shake for Rudy! he got mixed reactions. He had to tell them, he has to share it with his brothers. Om was, particularly not satisfied, how he hid his love; He was warning him for a messed up situation in future. Shivaay can relate to it but now bygones be bygone. Otherhand, Rudy was okay with eveything, infact so happy, he danced like a crazy. Like he is having a moment of Shivaay's baaraat procession...

When his excitement died, making Shivaay all flushed with embarrassment, thinking what will he do in actual situation, Rudy was mature enough to explained, how Shivaay have to buckle up. He needs to make Annika feel special. And tell Annika, with small gestures, that she is being loved, Dates, gifts, special treatment wherever necessary. She may not have fallen in love, but these gestures are important.

Shivaay was quite satisfied. Well, what can he wish more than this? Annika, by his side for lifetime. Without the worry of having compromising the old relationship.  His best friend, now will become his better half. Can he be any happy, than this? So, tonight he struggled to close eyes, he was dreaming with opened ones. About his upcoming beautiful life, beautiful wife Annika, his love by his side and a best friend.

For Annika, situation was quite different. She wasn't sad or regretting. She is apprehensive. Not because of the proposal or the relationship they will lead now on. It's about how will it work?
Her repulsive nature didn't let her think twice, about what happened earlier, nor she would have given a different answer later on. But eveything isn't falling in place, eveything is confusing her.
Shivaay holds a place, she'll never give to anyone, may be, not even to, 'the Shivaay the husband version' also. She depends on him, her emotional turmoils only opens in front of him. Shivaay claims, he needs her, but the truth is, he is her wall, a shield to protect herself, from emotional epidermis.
She needs him for her own sanity.
The problem is not what she feels for him, nor about what he said about them, being together, it's how they'll gonna do it? In few fraction of seconds, how can she imagine her best friend as her husband, a completely different person, as her life partner? She scolded herself for being too repulsive and immature but fear was not leaving her concise. She turned left to right, on her back, but sleep didn't came that night, pillow felt hard and the night too cold. What is wrong with her? They haven't started anything, they just agreed for it, only a concession.