|Twenty|

Sunrises bring hope for the day, a new beginning to create your life, mould it the way you want it. Suddenly, the positive energy engulfed inside a smiling Annika. Its been a month, today she wasn't just staring at image in the mirror, for the first time in two months she is looking at herself. A long forgotten image of a self achieved, well educated, confident and independent women. Where was she in these days? Hiding inside a hideous cloak of somebody else! She isn't completely unaware of this fact, being unfair towards self- her independent self.  Sometimes even scolded, bashed situations like a naughty brat for creating this' inferior version of hers'.
When Shivaay said those words it hit her hard! In a good way. She always looked at herself through his eyes. Yes, may be it's not a good thing to do; individuality is the call of millennium, she is a believer of feminism too. But, she can't help it, her situation in her growing up days were little uncontrollable. Shivaay was her family, literally. And, a child looks upto his or her family- moulds itself according to their thoughts, their image of themselves. For her Shivaay's view was important and still it is. He always taught her or told her, that, she is the strongest girl he had ever known. She can swear on her life, if Shivaay didn't said this with conviction, earlier in her life, her situation and her atitude towards life would have been different. His belief, confidence, protection and environment he provided were the walls of a building, where she nurtured saplings of her growing buds.
Too much praise for a man? he should get that credit, infact, Omru even Priyanka will agree, Shivaay's beliefs gave them confidence to live a life they want it. She sometimes wonder, how is he able to do it? He is just few years older to her,  from where does he brings such strength and maturity inside him? It's commendable. Annika never praised him, ever, but he knew she admired him for this very nature.

So, for now, when Annika comes back to present, specifically yesterday's shenanigans with him. She realised, he was in fact correct in pointing that out. Annika isn't a weak person crying just because she couldn't contact him! Or weak to listen all cursing words of someone who doesn't love her. Jhanvi, all these years was so critical about her, living within the same roof, she never bothered by her words then why now? Who are they to hurt her like that? And why even she is behaving pitied? Yes she lied, she don't have anyone But that doesn't mean she is weak.!

Thinking this and a lot of others things she opened, a long forgotten treasure box- suitcase. First mobile, now clothes, she was coming back to her old self slowly. Annika spread her hands over her neatly arranged clothes, remembering how fanatically and abruptly she left Oberoi mansion. A sad smile escapes her lips, adamant and headstrong she is! This reminds her of the days spend without him, sleepless nights, guilt filled days and constant fear of loosing eveything. Now things are so much better, yes she still isn't completely out of it, but his confession made her day. Shivaay said he loves her...a tinkling sensation runs through her, a ticklishness, starts from her core travelling through, spine and ends at her lips, she can still feel his touch. The sweet and minted taste of his tongue, hots fanning breaths, thumping of their heartbeats and his love filled eyes, piercing through her nerves, It was delicious. Involuntarily her fingers touched the exact spot of their mating of lips. She blushed...

The Kundra clan is hustled and murmured in incoherent sounds, today a ritual has to be done, the chunari rasam of the wedding couple. For the first time she will be taking part in any function, also, meeting the prospect groom; no, not interested him or his over exaggerated praise, physical admiration of those whom she shared few words, also the bride.
Bride- for name sake she is her cousin sister but there's nothing called sisterly behavior which they shared. Same age group didn't really worked in favour of their friendship, Annika don't have any personal grudge with her, infact she was very happy initially, looking forward to know her.  But for her, Annika is just an unwanted guest, prying at her place in the 'haveli', as they call it. Annika tried her best to irradiate the dust of misunderstandings but after some time she Also left the surface as it is. A relationship should always have a double effort, she can't be the only one working for it, so, they don't gel well.