Chapter 3

Jake's POV

All three of us walk into the strip club, since it is friday it is pretty busy.

"Guys I came here yesterday, and there is one stripper that i must buy a lap dance from." Alex informs us.

He looks like a little kid in a candy store.

Well to be blunt he looks like any straight guy would look like when a girl is shaking her stuff on a pole.

"Wait you were here yesterday?!" Zach asks incredulously while whipping his head to face Alex. "If you were here yesterday why did you have to bring us!?"

"Yes I was here yesterday, you can never get enough booty. I brought you guys here because I wanted to share this experience with you guys, and plus we needed a new strip club but no worry boys i have found it, this is the place." Alex tells us very excited.

"What I don't get is why you had to make me come? I would have been fine by myself watching American Horror Story." Zach informs us while beginning to back away from us.

"No not so fast pretty boy," Alex rushes to go bring back Zach. "You are staying."

"It doesn't seem like I have much of a choice." Zach mutters in defeat.

"You're right, you don't. It is all for one or all for nothing." Alex says while putting on arm over Zachs shoulder and puts him closer to the stage.

"What is so great about the strip club anyways?" Zach asks, by the look on his face he is genuinely curious.

"Zach, my man, the best thing about it is this, you get to see boobs and booty and if pay enough money you get to touch them. However, no sex, I don't mind that there are plenty of chicks at school for that." Alex answers.

"This is sick. We should get these girls coats not money. They should be worrying if there parents are going to walk in them at 3 in the morning still on Netflix. Not worrying if there is a dollar bill on her nipple." Zach argues.

"Zach, how do you know this isn't just their daily job. What if they genuinely have a passion for pole dancing?" I question him.

"Well, I don't know." Zach answer with his thinking look on.

"Exactly, you don't know. So I say until you start dating a stripper, you can stop worrying ok?" I suggest.

"Ok, but for now I still don't like it." Zach says while crossing his arms.

"Oh suck it up, for now we enjoy booty and booby." Alex says while turning his attention to the main stage.

"Hey, who is going on right now anyways?" I ask.

Alex brightens, "This girl, man, she is hot. She is supposed to be the best in New York, and let me tell you she has every right to be."

"Oh that's cool, what is her name?" I ask while sitting down in a chair next to him.

"Tracy."

***
Ava's POV

Let's just pretend they aren't here.

And let's not slip on the pole...

With that thought in mind, my songs starts, Do I wanna know? by Artic Monkeys. I still really love this song, but now I think of my routine.

I walk up to the pole in a sexy way and begin my routine. As i am doing it, more cash comes and i get a twenty in there. Honestly, this job pays a lot of money.

Crawling Back to you

Once that comes on, i begin crawling to the front and i work my way up the pole. During one part of the song i have to step off stage and give a lap dance to someome. I mean it is only fit to give a free lap dance every once a while. Today I surprise myself and choose Jake.