Chapter 1

"Tracy, Tracy, Tracy!!"

People, aka excited men & a few girls, cheer for me as a do my finishing move.

Now you are probably confused, well let me explain. My name is Ava Gomez, but my stripper name is Tracy.

Now I bet your confused why I have a different name, well at school I am a nerd, yup a nerd.

I am the best stripper in New York City at the age of 17, but not that many people actually know my face because i do my show with a mask, different every time.

If people fond out I was Tracy they would think i am a slut, but hey, it makes good pay.

I do one last twirl and I exit the stage, music booming as I saunter off.

"Damn, that was one good show. If i was a lesbo, i am pretty sure i would bang you." Flora says to me. Flora is a good friend of mine. She is also insanely hot, she is your typical white girl, blonde and blue eyes, and a body to die for. She is 19 and lives with me.

"Ha-freaking-ha, now let me change then we can go. Sound good?"

"Perfect, on the way home you buy food i paid yesterday." Flora gives me an amused glare.

"I know, I know, god i want food now!" I shout, there is one thing you should know. I love food. I can't live without it, well i am pretty sure no one can, but you get my point.

"Oh fuck yourself, how can you eat 16 meals a day and not gain a thing?" Flora argues for the umpteenth time this week.

"I don't know, god loves me?" I guess, i honestly don't know why but eh what are you going to do?

Flora justs flips me off.

"Love you too!!" I scream while i go to the dressing room. I am about 5'6 tall, pretty tan, have insanely dark brown hair that reaches mid back, and really bright green eyes.I finish up in the dressing room and walk out wearing my sweatshirt and yoga pants.

Flora and I exit the strip club through the back and hail a cab and stop at a Chinese restaurant, then we go to our apartment in New York.

I have been doing gymnastics since I could remember. Then when i was 14 i found pole dancing, and i practiced for three years. Then one day Flora noticed me and we became best friends. A month later i was the best.

"You have gone to Ava Land. What you thinking about?" Flora asks.

"Parents, and how i got where i am." I tell her honestly, because it is no use she has this unhuman power to tell if you are lying, it has it's ups and downs.

"Can i give you my honest, may be hurtful, opinion?" She asks.

"You always do." She ignores my comment.

"Get over it. It was three years ago, you have to move on with your life or you will be stuck there forever." Flora says to me. I know not to be offended because i know if i say something i will regret it later, and she is helping me. But i will never admit it, it is a pride thing.

"I know, I know, i just get sucked in sometimes." I tell her.

"I know the feeling i wish someone was there for me. Or else i wouldn't have wasted a year of my life." Flora says. That is one reason why we are best friends she gives you the truth you need to hear.

"Okay, it is too serious. Who is your celebrity crush this week?" I ask her, because i know she can go hours on talking about one guy. She visually brightens, and gives me a pedophile smile.

"Well since you asked. His name is Vic Fuentes. He is also is a band called Peirce The..."

That is all i hear before i put my headphones on. I stare outside my car window, staring at the New York lights.

One of my favorite bands comes on, Panic! At the Disco, and i turn up the volume.

We arrive at our apartment, it is above a bar, which would be helpful if we were 21.

"Well i am beat. Night Ava!"

"Night Flora!" I shout back. I take a quick shower and go pick out what i have to wear tomorrow.

"I hate being a nerd." I mutter. I decide to just pick yoga pants with a beat up jacket. I take out my glasses, my colored contacts (which are brown), and a big book, which i would never read.

Who reads Moby Dick for fun!?

Once every thing is set for tomorrow, and begin my obsession. Also known as ... Youtube.

I am definitely and Internet Person. I probably shouldn't be because it is bad for my health and all, but it's Youtube.

After about 3-4 hours of watching it i notice it is 3:30 am. I finally put my laptop away, and try to get some sleep.

***

How was it?

Leave Comments if you want to.

Vomment (Vote+Comment=Vomment) The only time i get math right...

- Mel ♡