Seven

~ "So what, I'm honestly over this whole situation man, please leave me alone"~

Phoebe Braelyn Carter

October 11th; 6:30 P.M. WalMart

It was now Friday, Phoebe had finished up all her classes and was walking around Walmart with her brother Ron grocery shopping for the house. Since she and her brother planned on staying over at her parents for the weekend they made them go grocery shopping. If they wanted to eat they was gone have to move they feet.

"Sis I got a real ass question for you and I want a real ass answer," Ron told his sister with a concentrated look across his face as he scrolled through her social media account. Ron did his best to protect his sister at all cost and he let her have a life, but sometimes he was concerned. More like, concerned about where her funds come from.

Qu'Ron and Phoebe grew up in the ghetto for a small portion of their lives until both parents received raises. The first thing their parents did was move! Neither parents wanted their children to be sucked into the ways of the ghetto so they moved them as soon as they could.

Qu'Ron, like most brothers, always looked out for his baby sister. He knows how beautiful his little sister is and he knows how the minds of men work. He was never the type to let his friends get way too close to his sister because he knew exactly what they wanted and on top of that they were all just straight clowns.

"Wassup Ronnie," Phoebe asked while not making direct eye contact as she grabbed some corn meal. She could tell by the way he sounded that it was going to be something serious she just couldn't tell what it was.

"Aight now like dead ass how you got all this money?"

"I don't have a lot of money. I just drive a nice car."

"And it has to be paid for somehow some way."

"It was gift."

"You must think I'm stupid? Ain't nobody dropping a band on a car unless you giving up some pussy for it," he told her while standing in front of her and she couldn't even look him in the face because she didn't know how to lie to him, but she was definitely about to try.

"I can't believe you even just implied some shit like that Ronnie!"

"Look at me when you talking to me."

"I am looking at you stupid ass nigga! You want me to be lying about something so bad just fucking relax yo," Phoebe semi yelled as people started to stare at them. What Phoebe didn't notice though was her bank calling her phone in the middle of all this.