Five

~ "Well, the way I see it if you're into someone else then you shouldn't put her through that kind of hurt just tell her."~

Jaycee Catalina Wei

October 7th; 8:00 P

October 7th; 8:00 P.M.

Jaycee walked down the halls of the co-Ed dorms, that were halfway across campus from her dorms, blasting Whitney Houston's I Have Nothing through her AirPods. She lived for soulful voices that made a chill run up her spine and Whitney could definitely do that to her. Her voice was just beautiful, you could feel everything that she ever went through in her music and Jaycee loved it.

She would take old 90's and early 2000's music over City Girls any day. She was still a real ass bitch that didn't give a fuck bout' a nigga, but sometimes she wanted to feel her soul wake up and that's what old music did for her.

She was raised in a household where legends like Mariah Carey, Anita Baker, Aretha Franklin, Toni Braxton, Mary J. Blige, Whitney Houston, and many others stayed on repeat. Whether if her momma was cooking, singing to her dad, or cleaning it was always some music being played.

Her mom thinks the new generations music is off beat bullshit that deserves to go cardboard box, not three times platinum. She hated when Jaycee listened to that foul and trash ass music, but she wasn't one to judge anyone on their music taste. If Jaycee wanted to be a Triggered Hot Girl that was gone Act Up in the club then so be it.

Jaycee paused her music and stuck her air pods in their case before knocking on Adonis's dorm room door and waited for a response. While popping a stick of gum in her mouth the door opened and a shirtless, sweat pants Adonis opened the door.

"Well hello there," Jaycee said while balling up her gum wrapper and throwing it at Adonis's forehead.

"Really man?"

"Yez zirrr, What you doing," Jaycee asked while slipping her shoes off at the door then fully walking in. It was a dorm room but she still respected folks floors. She wouldn't want them walking around her room with they nasty ass shoes on so she kept her shoes off as she would want them to.

"Studying what you doing?"

"Shit about to join you shorty cause I got stuff to dooo this weekend and I'm not trying to be loaded down with homework cause then I won't be able to celebrate my birthday with my fwiends."

"I feel it, but make yourself comfortable," Adonis had slipped into his personal bathroom while Jaycee went to sit on his bed. Adonis has one of the bigger dorms that had their own bathroom in it.

While Jaycee was pulling out her windows laptop to begin her process she peeped that Adonis was apartment hunting which was strange since they were only freshmen and freshman were required to stay on campus their first year.