Three

~"All I know is that money better be in my cash app when I walk out that doe"~

Phoebe Braelyn Carter

October 7th; 5:45 P.M.

Phoebe was curled up in the sheets of Sugar Daddy's California king bed from him getting his nut off not too long ago. Raymond was a thirty-five year old white married man with two kids and was filthy rich, which was her type. Not all the extra shit, but the rich part, she liked her men in any kind of flavor she wasn't one to discriminate. All she had to do was have sex with him when he wanted it, which was two to three times a week.

From her understanding his wife didn't do it to him like that anymore and he was willing to pay good money for good pussy. He claims he loves his wife and kids but the way Phoebe sees it... he doesn't. If he loved his wife the way he claim he does then she wouldn't be wrapped up in the a thousand dollar sheets right now.

When you love someone you love everything about them, including their dry ass coochie, but he didn't love that about his wife which meant he wasn't in love with her. Maybe he has little love for her, but not a lot. His dick was simply average so it might not be his wife, it might be him. She probably just doesn't get turned on by him.

Phoebe did have rules to this though. Money when she wants it, she won't sleep with him in the master bedroom because that just takes disrespect to another level, and absolutely NO DATES. Not that he should be stupid enough to want to go out in public with her anyways but still.

"I have something for you," Raymond told her while sitting at the top of the bed where she was laying at.

"What is it," Phoebe asked while sitting up to see exactly what it was he had to give her. It was a flat necklace box sitting right next to her and she opened it to see a diamond necklace sitting in front of her and her eyes lit up.

"Holy shit, you done did the damn thing this time. It's beautiful sweetheart," Phoebe reached over to grab his face and kiss him while setting the necklace on the side table. She began to climb into his lap and removed the sheets from around her before sliding now on his member that was still sitting high and hard for her.

"Wait, wait, I want you to wear that when I take you out, my wife is going to be out of town with the kids so it's—" Phoebe put her finger up to his lips to silence him and he did exactly what she wanted, to shut the fuck up.

"Raymond whats rule number three?"

"No dates but—"

"No buts, I said what I said and I stand on that," she told him while turning her face up.