Chapter Six

Mulai dari awal

Something about a guy doing the wrong things...damn.

He had on his wrist what looked to be a pretty expensive watch

He had on his wrist what looked to be a pretty expensive watch. Maybe he was wealthy.

He seemed like he was angry even though they didn't look to be fighting or anything, but as I thought about it more I realized he's looked the exact same every time I've seen him so far.

Angry.

And hot.

I look back down to my hot gravy and cheese covered fries. I internally moan in pleasure as I dip my fork into the pile.

As I scoop a mountain into my mouth, I watch a very fine looking young man take a seat right in front of me at this empty table, as I was still chewing my unit of a bite.

I quickly chew and swallow before making contact with his hazel eyes, his strands of dark hair hanging over them. He looked tall and his face was so kind, and might I say delicious.

Another guy who couldn't compare to Vincent.

Why do I keep comparing him to everything?

"I'm for just sitting down, I just couldn't help myself when I saw you from across the room." He throws me a warm but flirty smile, as he places his hands together.

I give a little giggle as I dig into my fries. "How long did it take you to google that before coming over?" I ask sarcastically.

He laughs and shakes his head, it was kind of cute. "I know it's lame, but seriously I think you're really pretty. Do you have a date to opening party by chance? I'd love to take you." He asks hopefully.

He kind of gave me creepy vibes for just sitting down, but it was how things should be instead of a snapchat of their forehead saying I'm hot.

I appreciated the interaction and bravery.

And what could go wrong?

He seemed like he was the sweetest so far, and genuine for making a move so bold.

"Well I guess you can pick me up outside of building B then?" I smile as I feel my cheeks hot on fire.

Now I'd have a real date to my first dance and things would go off without a hitch.

Yeah boiiiiiii.

"Building B huh?" He stands up. "That's cool mystery girl. I'll be there at 8:30." He winks before walking off mysteriously.

Wow that was a rush.

Was I more creeped out or flattered? Who knows.

I inhale deeply and exhale, trying to process the events of ten seconds ago. I have a real date to the party on the first day of school, I couldn't believe I thought this year wasn't going to go good.