09 || Illusion Or Reality

Start from the beginning

The blonde girl looked at the door she had entered and gone out so many times. Some without permission and held onto it feeling like this was a dream. And she didn't know if this was real or not.

Twisting the doorknob she opened it and walked in.

"But who could come next who is she?!" Alaric was a little impatient now. Landon sighed and since he stood looking the doors way his eyes widen big as he looked at her walk-in.

"I think I just found that out" he said and pointed behind them.

Students that were still awake stopped dead on their tracks as they saw the girl with blonde hair now brown from all the mud and her looking beyond confused.

"Holy momma" MG breathed out as they all looked at her.

She looked back at them. "Sabrina?" asked Hope looking at her shocked. Lizzie and Josie were about to choke on their own saliva from the amusement and so were Kaleb and Rafael.

She looked at them in the eyes not believing we own.

"What the hell happened?" was the first thing Sabrina Blackthorn said.

~~~

Alaric walked over to the girl and looked at her before she looked at him. "Sabrina, is it really you?" he asked her. She slowly nodded unsure if this was reality or just another illusion to torture her.

"Ric?" she was unsure. The man's eyes widen getting wary and pulled her into a hug and she was so shocked she just couldn't hug back. Although Alaric just squished her.

He didn't know how she was back but oh was he glad. He missed her and now he was letting it out.

The hug lasted about a good five minutes before Sabrina was attacked with another hug by her best friend Hope.

"I can't believe this!" she exclaimed and Sabrina once again didn't hug back. Her mind seemed to be blocked and the witches had shown her all of these reunions then quickly changing them just so she would suffer.

Hope frowned and pulled away, all her friends then came over giving her a hug.

Lizzie, MG, Josie, Landon, Rafael even Kaleb. Darren was last and he had hugged her so hard she had to warn him he'll crush her. But he spun her around like a movies couple.

"Oh wow you are very dirty" he said looking at his shirt but didn't really care. "H-how am I even here I'm supposed to be dead" she whispered.

Alaric told MG to quickly go get her a blanket and water. He in a flash came back with both things.

Alaric wrapped it around her and she flinched. It warmed her and she liked it it was good to feel something warm after some time.

Alaric looked at Emma and whispered something in her ear before she nodded and speed walked to his office.

Sabrina sat down taking a large gulp of water.

"We don't know but it's good to have you back" Rafael said smiling. He did miss her sarcastic remarks and sassiness not to mention her badass moments.

"No this can't be real no I've been through this many time before they're playing with me again and I won't let them! Leave me alone!" she shouted getting up and looking up.

They frowned seeing her scream. "Who are you talking about?" asked Hope worriedly.

"I'm not playing their game not again you will not fool me!" She screamed again looking scared and mad.