nineteen

[nineteen]
letharia vulpina

ALEX CROSSED HER arms as she glanced at Stiles, who was collecting the items they needed in order to trick Scott and their other friends

"Can you hurry up? You're taking forever." Alex released an annoyed breath. Stiles turned to face her as he placed the items in a bag.

"That's good, actually, you sound exactly like the normal Alex." Stiles responded sarcastically. "Just add more sarcasm and impatience, and you won't even have to bother trying."

"Ha ha, very funny." Alex scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Look, Scott wants to know if we're okay. Since we've been gone for a suspicious amount of time, we have to at least give him some indication that we're fine. In order to do that, we have to show up at least once or twice. We can't completely go MIA."

Stiles walked closer to Alex. "Don't worry, we'll be fine. They won't suspect a thing."

"I just want the plan to work." Alex blew out a breath.

"It will." Stiles responded with a smirk. "Everything is going to go exactly as planned."

Suddenly, Alex's werewolf eyes flashed, Alex gasping. Her eyes went back to normal shortly after. Alex winced in pain as an ache passed through her head.

Stiles frowned as he walked closer to her, cupping her cheeks and beginning to take her pain, the Nogitsune feeding from it from Stiles' mind.

Alex's eyes slightly rolled back as her mouth hung open, the girl releasing breaths.

The pain flooded from Alex's head, down to Stiles' hands and arms, Stiles' veins going black. Stiles managed to smirk as he released breaths.

Before he could completely drain Alex, Stiles pulled away, satisfied. "Get your rest. We'll leave soon."

••••

"Would you like to do the honours?" Stiles smirked as Alex nodded, pressing on the transmitter that was used to attract werewolves.

Scott, Aiden, and Ethan arrived in the basement, stopping at the sight of Alex and Stiles.

"Okay, I know what you guys are thinking." Stiles started convincingly. "But it's us, we swear to god it's us."

Ethan and Aiden growled, Alex about to turn, however, Stiles brushed his arm against Alex's, silently telling her not to.

The twins ran up to the two, Ethan pinning Stiles to the wall, and Aiden pinning Alex to the wall. Alex could've easily gotten out of it, however, she obeyed Stiles' order and didn't turn.

Stiles and Alex coughed as the twins' grips tightened.

"Wait, stop!" Scott exclaimed and pushed the Aiden off Alex, Ethan still pinning Stiles against the wall.