eleven

[eleven]
alpha pact

ALEX WATCHED WITH a frown as Stiles slapped Derek's face in order to wake him up

"Derek!" Alex exclaimed, wanting Derek to wake up.

Stiles hit Derek again, the unconscious werewolf still not waking up.

"Derek, come on!" Stiles yelled as he hit him again.

"It's not working, Sti!" Alex exclaimed. "Hit him harder."

Stiles curled his hand into a tight fist, about to punch Derek, however, before he could, Derek grabbed the boy's fist and opened his eyes.

Alex let out a relived breath. "Thank god."

"Where is she?" Derek asked with a frown.

"Who, Jennifer?" Stiles replied. "Gone with Scott's mom."

"She took her?" Derek frowned, still lying down, his head slightly raised.

"Yeah, and if that's not enough of a kick to the balls, Scott left with Deucalion." Alex added, Derek glancing at her from his place.

"So we gotta get you out of here, the police are coming right now, and we've gotta get you the hell out of here." Stiles continued hurriedly as he grabbed Derek's hand and pulled him up.

"What about Cora?" Derek frowned.

••••

Alex and Stiles were sat next to each other, Stiles' eyes travelling to the hospital doors. His eyes widened in surprise at the person who stood there.

"Lex, look." Stiles whispered, Alex glancing in the direction Stiles was glancing in, only to find Scott's father in an FBI uniform.

The teens sighed in annoyance as Rafe McCall glanced at them.

"Just perfect." Stiles mumbled to himself as Rafe walked up to the teens.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess, and a Carter by his side. What a shocker." Rafe started, causing Alex to roll her eyes.

Alex and Stiles both hated Scott's father. He abandoned Scott as a child, along with Melissa, and on top of that, he's a dickhead to the Stilinski's.

"What's wrong with a power duo?" Alex sarcastically responded, slightly narrowing her eyes at Rafe.

"Think you two can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?" Rafe replied, glancing between the teens and ignoring Alex's comment.