This bliss continued through to Thursday, as I continued to crash at Stiles' place. I was changing into one of the many outfits I stored into his closet and drawer space he cleared out for me, when Stiles rushed into the room, scared out of his mind.

"Babe?" I asked, pulling down my shirt, "What's wrong?"

"I just talked to my dad on the phone..." he began to explain, "He just told me that Isaac if no longer a suspect. He's coming back to school."

"WHAT!?" I yelled, "What happened? I mean it's good he's no longer a suspect, but does that mean he's coming back to school?"

"I don't know yet," he began to get his back pack, "We need to tell Scott!"

I allowed him to drag me out of the house and into his jeep. The drive was a nightmare, but Stiles was able to get us there on time. We ignored the looks we were given as we ran through the halls and toward our first class with Scott. When we entered the room, I stopped at the door as my eyes landed on the werewolf in question.

Isaac saw just in front of my assigned seat.

"Dude!" Stiles exclaimed.

I took my seat in front of Scott as I kept my eyes on Isaac.

"I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson," Stiles continued, "And I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

"Babe..." I told him, my eyes still on the person in front of me, "I think he knows already..."

---

"Alright," Stiles spoke up as we walked over to Scott's locker, "I only found one thing online called the Kanima."

"It's a were-jaguar from south America that goes after murderers," I jumped in.

Scott looked at us as he pointed out, "That thing was not a jaguar."

"Yeah," Stiles scoffed, "And we're not exactly murderers."

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody," Scott offered, "Which is probably why it tried to kill you guys. And It's still trying to kill you, and it won't stop until you're dead!"

Stiles and I stopped walking to just give Scott a long hard stare.

"You know," Stiles broke the silence, "Sometimes I really begin to question this friendship..."

"I wonder that myself every day, now..." I huffed, "I'll see you guys in class. I have to go get my textbook."

Waving the boys goodbye, I began to walk the halls toward my locker. As I did, I looked around and used my nose to avoid Isaac as best as I could in a school full of students. Usually, it was always him trying to avoid me, but for some odd reason, he has this confidence in him that he can just give me a smooth smile and get me to melt. Here I was getting into my locker quick before rushing over to Coach's class when I was finally confronted.

"Are you avoiding me?"

My locker was shot as soon as I turned around to look at Isaac. He had a huge shit-eating grin on his face as he waited for my response. All I gave him was a scowl and a scoff.

"Yes," I scoff, "Actually, I was. No, if you would excuse me, I have to get to class before I'm late."

"You have time," Isaac grinned as he leaned closer, "You used to have all the time for me."

"That was when we were dating," I rolled my eyes, "News flash, we're not dating. I'm with Stiles, so back off."

"Come on," Isaac frowned, "I'm much more powerful and confident then I used to be. Wasn't that the problem when we broke up?"