Beth And Z The Love Doctors

The Girls Of Rock

5 Girls, 1 Dream, 1 Chance, No Looking Back

Chapter 8:

Beth and Z The Love Doctors

(Z's POV)

We had just got to or tent fire our signing. The boys were there waiting for us with their posters.

"Wow, babe I didn't know you had posters of us. Thats so sweet," I said walking and kissing Andy on the cheek and taking his poster and signing it.

"You know it babe." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me up so that I am leaning against his chest.

I looked around and saw Beth looking at me cutting her eyes to where Rox was sitting. Then ' she is not looking good'. Rox was listening to Jake and Ashely's conversation about the girl that Ash tapped last night.

I pulled my iPhone 4s and texted Beth.

To: Beth

        Beth, we have to go love doctor on this shit.

               ~ZMusic~

I saw Beth take out her phone and text back.

From: Beth

          Yep, lets do this. Everyone is together, those two. We have to get them together.

                ~B to da P~

I nodded toward CC to tel her to get him in on the plan and I will get Andy.

"Andy, we need to get Ashley and Rox together before he breaks my friend and I have to break him, and your band won't have a base player." I whispered and whispered yelled at the end.

"Okay I guess CC's in on it so we will totally get it done with your help." Andy said grining down at me.

(Ashley's POV)

I kept looking over at Rox she was looking at the ground sadly. I ken she could hear everything I was saying about the girl I did last night. I saw Z pull out her phone and text, and then Beth pulled out her phone and text back. They are planning my death. I just know it these girls are very sneaky when they wanna be. Beth warned me about Z and what happens when you mess with one of the girls. 

Why do I have to break the people that I care about me the most. I could see that the signing was about to start so I dipped out to get a drink.

(Haley's POV)

I could not wait to see my rockstar friends. I am Z's pitching staker. I played softball with the girls before they became famous and had to leave town. I miss their carzy antics and shannagans.

I saw their tent with different pictures of them on it. They look the same just some different clothes. Wearing clothes their parents nomally would not let them out of the house in. I guess I would be the first in line. I walked up to the tent I saw the girls and some dudes.

"Z, I missed you so much. I haven't seen you in forever." I screamed grabing their atention.

"Haley, OMFG!!! You came I haven't seen you in forever." She yelled hugging me. Yep, she has the lungs of a singer.

We texted when we had time between me doing pagents and her concerts.

"Yo, baby mam you cheating on me now?" Katie asked from behinned me.

"Nope, I was just hugging my hoe." I said pointing to Z.

She facked hurt, " So, I'm yo hoe now. Okay okay bitch I got yo ass." She said letting her redto (red neck/ getto) accent come out. 

We all bust out laughing, but the boys looked confused.

"Andy , this is Haley. Haley this is my boyfriend Andy Beirsack lead singer of Black Veil Brides." Z saidpointing to the tallest boy in the tent. 

"Nice to meet you Andy." I said shaking his hand.

"The other boys are CC who belongs to Beth, Thats Jinxx property of Eve, Jake thats Katie's man, and Ashely left but Rox and he are going to be together even if I die getting them together." Z introduced the other boys. 

"Hey, y'all." I said greeting everyone.

I pulled ou my copy of their CD out of my bag and passed it to Z. She got the message, and signed it and passed it to the other girls.

"So, whats your favorite song on the album?" Z asked.

"I would have to say Suicide Silence part 1 and 2." I said

I heard a voice behinned me a fimilar voice that had a falling out with the girls before they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait y'all.

Basketball has been taking up all my time.

Thankgiving break is next week 

I am going to the twilight premire at my local theater.

Leave a comment to tell me if y'al are going to see it.

Vote 

Comment

Fannnn

~CrashnBurnLover